So Dante has an infinite combo...?

#11fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/21/2013 3:20:32 AM
Sorry dude, it's not a no and a yes. It's just flat out no. Dante has a loop in this game, and an X-Factor infinite in UMvC3 with Jam Session.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#12Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:20:34 AM
I see I see..

As for Sir Dan's level 3, is it still glitched where people can air tech out of the kill timer? Or was that fixed? I'm talking about like as of right now.
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#13fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/21/2013 3:28:49 AM
So yeah, loops and infinites are different. Loops would be infinites if there wasn't some game mechanic stopping them, like the fact that Zero needs meter for his Raikousen loop in Mahvel, or the 150 damage cap in Jump Ultimate Stars stopping Rukia, Sasuke, or Yugi's loops. Although I think I remember hearing Naoto has an infinite that can lead into her instant kill move in Persona 4 Arena lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#14LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 3:38:19 AM
-_-
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#15Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:40:02 AM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
So yeah, loops and infinites are different. Loops would be infinites if there wasn't some game mechanic stopping them, like the fact that Zero needs meter for his Raikousen loop in Mahvel, or the 150 damage cap in Jump Ultimate Stars stopping Rukia, Sasuke, or Yugi's loops. Although I think I remember hearing Naoto has an infinite that can lead into her instant kill move in Persona 4 Arena lol

I know what a loop is don't worry xD

Also I just tested it out for myself people can't roll or air tech when in Sir Dan's level 3.
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#16PyroSparkPosted 2/21/2013 4:15:36 AM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Sorry dude, it's not a no and a yes. It's just flat out no. Donte has a loop in this game, and Dante has an X-Factor infinite in UMvC3 with Jam Session.

---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#17Rlaur2Posted 2/21/2013 4:37:53 AM
Actually, he does have an infinite, but it only works on the Vita version against Sly Coopers on a wall-less area while on the left side of the screen with a shoe on your head.
---
-_-
#18Lucarioaura22Posted 2/21/2013 6:58:06 AM
rlaur2 posted...
Actually, he does have an infinite, but it only works on the Vita version against Sly Coopers on a wall-less area while on the left side of the screen with a shoe on your head.

I've seen this, I've done this, you don't want this.
---
We do what we must.................