Take Kratos's AP gain

#1NDgamer1122Posted 2/21/2013 9:32:09 AM
Now, compare it to Jak's AP gain and ask yourself "What were they thinking?!"

I'm sorry. This does bring up topics that have been discussed to death, but this still baffles me that Kratos can charge in square first and get his level 3, no problemo, and yet Jak has to struggle and play his damndest just to fit it in to 3 minutes.

I can't possibly see the justification for such a thing. Jak may have better mobility and a better level 3, but that doesn't mean much when Kratos can get 2 level 3s. :I
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#2InninXIPosted 2/21/2013 9:34:04 AM
What thrills do you get by posting the same/similar topics every single day?
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess and Emmett Main: "EASY Cake MONEY Please!"
#3NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:37:27 AM
What thrills do you get by posting the same/similar topics every single day?

I'm bored in business classes. This is the most thrilling thing I can quietly do.
---
#4RolDeschainPosted 2/21/2013 9:38:00 AM
To TC, Honest Question:

Do you think Santa Monica will continue to support this game? ( I know about march DLC announcement, thats just the last of SB )
---
Battles that last five minutes spawn legends that live a thousand years.
#5Myles98Posted 2/21/2013 9:38:45 AM
Storm's a comin'
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#6blazin640Posted 2/21/2013 9:39:04 AM
I blame Santa Monica. Of course they would make Kratos get AP like that.

Honestly though his level 1 and 3 suck. Still though Kratos hardly has to worry about getting the AP for it. Luckily most Kratos don't even know about ap burst combos. In ranked though, Kratos is just an ass. No way to deal with him.

I still think Cooper is way worse. You can barely touch him and he gains ap in a matter of seconds. Whenever I play as sly, i always get my level 3 at least once. It's like a freebie. If you get 6 kills, just run away and hide so you win the match.
---
There goes my free time
#7NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:43:10 AM
To TC, Honest Question:

Do you think Santa Monica will continue to support this game? ( I know about march DLC announcement, thats just the last of SB )

I'd like to hope so, but they don't seem terribly concerned with this game right now, especially given their baby is having another game coming out soon.

I fear justice will never been served on this ass-hat of an AP whore.
---
#8NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:46:03 AM
Honestly though his level 1 and 3 suck. Still though Kratos hardly has to worry about getting the AP for it. Luckily most Kratos don't even know about ap burst combos. In ranked though, Kratos is just an ass. No way to deal with him.

I really don't think his Level 3 sucks when in the right hands. Most Kratos players just spam grounded square swings, and the slightly better ones do short hop lasers. People tend to forget about his screen clearing sword dive move, and his air swings are good at catching air dodgers. Being unpredicatable during your level 3 as Kratos will get you plenty of kills.

His level 1 can also be good if some idiot decides to pin you down and combo you while Kratos is right off to the side, and before you know it, BAM, Hades awaits.
---
#9RolDeschainPosted 2/21/2013 9:51:06 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
To TC, Honest Question:

I'd like to hope so, but they don't seem terribly concerned with this game right now, especially given their baby is having another game coming out soon.

I fear justice will never been served on this ass-hat of an AP whore.

Sadly... And thats a shame because this game has a lot of things to be fixed regarding glitches and was seriously hoping to get host migration.

Lets see what happens in march.
---
Battles that last five minutes spawn legends that live a thousand years.
#10blazin640Posted 2/21/2013 9:51:41 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...

I really don't think his Level 3 sucks when in the right hands. Most Kratos players just spam grounded square swings, and the slightly better ones do short hop lasers. People tend to forget about his screen clearing sword dive move, and his air swings are good at catching air dodgers. Being unpredicatable during your level 3 as Kratos will get you plenty of kills.

His level 1 can also be good if some idiot decides to pin you down and combo you while Kratos is right off to the side, and before you know it, BAM, Hades awaits.

This is the reason I solely do 2v2. Unless everybody knows how to play smart, its just gonna be "Hades awaits" followed by a RAAAAAAAGGGHHHH at the ending results screen.
---
There goes my free time