Take Kratos's AP gain

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#21
NDgamer1122 posted...
A little off topic, but it seems as though Jak either got a tiny tiny Light Shield nerf or Light Mode duration tiny tiny nerf. I've been getting Light Jak and using it, but even on short maps I find there to be some problem with it. Kills are not as easy with it as it use to be. It got a nerf in some way.

I don't think it has, and if it did, it was very small like you said, so I wouldn't even notice. For the most part, I can still get 5-6 kills on a small/medium sized map.

Too bad larger maps with more objects blocking the way (like the Killzone map) really put a hamper on Jak's level 3. As if he didn't have it bad enough. =/

People are air teching through the shield more. Roll dodging is also more possible even without light boost. I think the hitbox of LS got a slight nerf.
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader

User Info: NDgamer1122

NDgamer1122
3 years ago#22
People are air teching through the shield more. Roll dodging is also more possible even without light boost. I think the hitbox of LS got a slight nerf.

I'd probably just account this to people getting used to avoiding Jak's level 3 after encountering it enough, but you could be right. I really wish they would release the full patch notes so we actually know.
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM