Take Kratos's AP gain

#21LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 10:27:09 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
A little off topic, but it seems as though Jak either got a tiny tiny Light Shield nerf or Light Mode duration tiny tiny nerf. I've been getting Light Jak and using it, but even on short maps I find there to be some problem with it. Kills are not as easy with it as it use to be. It got a nerf in some way.

I don't think it has, and if it did, it was very small like you said, so I wouldn't even notice. For the most part, I can still get 5-6 kills on a small/medium sized map.

Too bad larger maps with more objects blocking the way (like the Killzone map) really put a hamper on Jak's level 3. As if he didn't have it bad enough. =/

People are air teching through the shield more. Roll dodging is also more possible even without light boost. I think the hitbox of LS got a slight nerf.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#22NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:32:09 AM
People are air teching through the shield more. Roll dodging is also more possible even without light boost. I think the hitbox of LS got a slight nerf.

I'd probably just account this to people getting used to avoiding Jak's level 3 after encountering it enough, but you could be right. I really wish they would release the full patch notes so we actually know.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.