Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda) Moveset (Yes this is meant for PSASBR)

#1Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/21/2013 3:56:39 PM(edited)
A character move set I made a while back due to my LoZ fanboyism demanding it.

Ganondorf- Legend of Zelda.

Default Costume)- OoT appearance, sword is the sword they used in the Gamecube tech demo.
Alt)- Twilight Princess appearance, sword is his glowing sage blade from that one.
Alt 2)- Wind Waker appearance, a more realistic version of it anyways, sword takes the shape of one of his two blades from the boss fight.

Square-

Neutral- Gerudo Combo- a three hit combo in which Ganondorf punches, slashes downwards with his sword then backhands them, knocking them away. Air version he simply smashes them downwards with his fist.

Side- Heavy Kick- Ganondorf kicks forwards butt dropping the enemy, cannot be used to combo into his level 1.

Up- Heavens Piercer- Ganondorf swings his sword upwards in an arc, lifting enemies up, then stabs directly above him. Air version simply causes him to lunge upwards stabbing his sword directly above him.

Down- Gerudo Slam- Ganondorf does a low backhand to knock an enemy to their knees then immediately slams downward with his sword.

Triangle-

Neutral- Spin Attack (had to get it in there it's iconic to the series after all)- Ganondorf spins with his sword, drawing enemies inwards then knocks tosses them back a bit. Like Sweet Tooth's Chainsaw.

Side- Ganondorf charges forward with his trident trampling people to the ground or knocking them away if he hits them. Air goes at an angle downwards.

Up- Ganondorf stabs forward at an angle with his trident.

Down- Earth Shaker- Ganondorf slams his fist into the ground making enemies near him get sent flying. Air version makes him drop and slam, being higher with the drop makes the shock wave bigger.

Circle-

Neutral- Energy blast- Ganondorf tosses a bolt of energy forward, can be charged to make it stronger however. Air version slows down his fall when it charges.

Side- Stalfos- Ganondorf summons a Stalfos which does a slow three hit attack. Air version simply does a dropping slash.

Up- Moblin- Ganondorf summons a Moblin which pulls out a bow and fires arrows (that do not interrupt attacks) however it auto aims for enemies for the short time it's placed. Can be killed. Air version drops and begins firing from where it lands.

Down- ReDead- Ganondorf summons a ReDead which he kicks forward. If it hits an enemy it latches onto them slowing them down, and giving Ganondorf small amounts of AP. Vanishes after 5-10 seconds. Air version is kicked down at an angle.

Throws-

Side- Ganondorf picks up the enemy by the throat, then tosses them behind him.

Up- Ganondorf stabs the foe with his sword and heaves them upwards with a burst of dark power.

Down- Ganondorf knocks the enemy down and stabs them with his trident.

Supers-

Level 1- Warlock Punch- Ganondorf pulls back his fists, then punches forward with his fist covered in darkness. Has a decent ranged but has a bit of a slow start up.

Level 2- Ganon- Ganondorf morphs into his monstrous form Ganon raising his twin swords. He then quickly slams them down and makes a shock around him that kills anyone his. Enemies can also be killed by the sword slam itself.

Level 3- The power of the Triforce- Ganondorf raises his fist up, causing the triforce to glow and he begin crackling with golden energy. During the super he gains the ability to fly and gain three attacks-

Square- Energy Blast- fires quick energy blasts similar to Jak's.

Triangle- Homing blast- unleashes his slow moving homing blast from the OoT boss battle (which this super is based off of if you haven't guessed.) It moves slow, but the homing can prove deadly for an unwary foe.

Circle- Dark Pulse- Ganondorf launches a pulsing wave of darkness around him, causing enemies controls to be reversed for a set amount of time.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#2Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:53:42 PM
Ganondorf's taunts-

These toy's are too much for you!- Ganondorf levitates with his fist raised, the back of it facing outwards and the Triforce of Power glows.

A future... for you?- Ganondorf laughs similarly to how he did during the Wind Waker boss fight.

An impressive looking blade...- Ganondorf slashes his sword outwards, stopping and pointing it toward the screen or the background then brings it back to his side.

Level 3 theme- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-xKPWePgRw

Victory 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNq53Kvziho
Victory 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW5pXdHA0IA (with more of an evil tone)

Intros-

1)Ganondorf draws his blade from it's sheathe and smirks.
2)Ganondorf floats downwards from above, crackling with energy.
3)Ganondorf appears in the way he teleported in Twilight Princess.
4)Phantom Ganon is shown mounted on his horse ready to fight, but is dragged into a portal and Ganondorf steps up and gets in a fighting stance.

Outro-

1)Ganondorf gives an evil laugh with his sword stabbed in the ground.
2)Ganondorf does his signature fist raise with the Triforce of Power glowing.
3)Ganondorf hops on his horse, which rears back then runs off screen.
4)Ganondorf walks away seemingly dissapointed.

Outro loss-

1)Ganondorf is kneeling with his blade stabbed in the ground seemingly wounded.
2)Ganondorf is dragged into a portal to the Sacred Realm.
3)Ganondorf has his back facing the screen and is looking downward.
4)Ganondorf turns to stone like in the end of Wind Waker.
---
#3EstheimasterPosted 2/21/2013 4:03:34 PM
Obviously he won't use his sword. That'd be too obvious. Maybe he could hold it in his Intro/Outro/Taunt... but definitely don't let him fight with it.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#4Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:07:03 PM
Estheimaster posted...
Obviously he won't use his sword. That'd be too obvious. Maybe he could hold it in his Intro/Outro/Taunt... but definitely don't let him fight with it.

xD Funny, very funny. But you're totally right, he should fight with his fists, and all of his attacks should be back hands like he did in Wind Waker.
---
#5Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:59:26 PM
Weeeell I'll just crawl back in my hole now. Obviously people are either ignoring these topics or have just flat out blocked me at this point. No worries people there won't be anymore of these popping up on the board or bumps.
---
#6Chorobes1Posted 2/21/2013 5:06:37 PM
Probably because it's Ganondorf, who already has a moveset (see Smash Bros.) and who isn't related to Sony at all.

I have read your other Sony-related ones and liked them, but this...you just gotta cut down and stop going crazy wild with so many of the topics I think.
#7Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:10:23 PM
Chorobes1 posted...
Probably because it's Ganondorf, who already has a moveset (see Smash Bros.) and who isn't related to Sony at all.

I have read your other Sony-related ones and liked them, but this...you just gotta cut down and stop going crazy wild with so many of the topics I think.

Eh maybe. Smash Bros's move set for him is boring however hence why I did this one. But yeah I should probably cut down on em. Just not big on posting topics on the game play, considering nearly every one of those on the board is about 50% complaining and 25% arguing (or the other way around) at this point >.>
---
#8holysquidPosted 2/21/2013 5:12:54 PM
This is... badassery at its finest.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#9Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:23:09 PM
holysquid posted...

Thanks .-. I guess people really didn't read ANY of them in that topic a while back. Jeez I guess me and Kingtrace really did have a long conversation.
---
#10holysquidPosted 2/21/2013 5:24:44 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...

Thanks .-. I guess people really didn't read ANY of them in that topic a while back. Jeez I guess me and Kingtrace really did have a long conversation.

lol, keep up the great work!

BTW, we need to play sometime... Add me @HexagonalZebra :)
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com