Who is the most underpowered character in the game?

#31redskinsrock26(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 9:45:00 AM
Shorydouken posted...
Nariko's not on this list....

And before you say anything, people only thing she's good because of vTri.

I did mention in the description that there were 1 or 2 more characters I would have liked to include, but couldn't. Nariko was one of those, but at the same time I have seen people play Nariko at a very high level and the #1 ranked player in FFA last season was a Nariko player so I really don't feel she's even arguably the weakest player in the game outside of 1v1, which I didn't really take into account. For the most part I only play 2v2 and FFA, and I think she is mid tier at worst in both of those modes.
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#32Father_Time89Posted 2/22/2013 1:28:02 PM(edited)
BluBlue4 posted...
Father_Time89 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
It depends on the mode.

For 1 vs 1, I'd have to say Sweet Tooth. Jumping especially wakeup jumping just shuts him down so entirely and he doesn't have a good level 2 or 3 to rely on. People have said he can punish wakeup jumps with his level 1 on reaction but I have yet to see anyone do this consistantly.

Even characters like Sir Dan and Jak are pretty much guaranteed at least 2 kills with their level 3s.

Sweet tooths level3 is pretty good if you're not on sandover or the killzone level

ST's lv3 is bad on any stage. It just happens to be worse on certain stages. Stay close enough to him that he can't use his machine gun to kill you. Jump his telegraphed stomp. Avoid jumping high enough for his anti-air barrage to affect you.

Nobody I've fought has ever tried this strategy. I'd have to see if it works. Although you could just use it away from the group.
#33Father_Time89Posted 2/22/2013 2:10:22 PM
BluBlue4 posted...
Father_Time89 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
It depends on the mode.

For 1 vs 1, I'd have to say Sweet Tooth. Jumping especially wakeup jumping just shuts him down so entirely and he doesn't have a good level 2 or 3 to rely on. People have said he can punish wakeup jumps with his level 1 on reaction but I have yet to see anyone do this consistantly.

Even characters like Sir Dan and Jak are pretty much guaranteed at least 2 kills with their level 3s.

Sweet tooths level3 is pretty good if you're not on sandover or the killzone level

ST's lv3 is bad on any stage. It just happens to be worse on certain stages. Stay close enough to him that he can't use his machine gun to kill you. Jump his telegraphed stomp. Avoid jumping high enough for his anti-air barrage to affect you.

Blaze's post summed up exactly how I feel about ST. There is a lot of rambling I could add to this, but instead I'll just end the comment. Majestically.

I really want to try this with someone. You mind trying it with me later? I want to see this for myself.