If each character had a second rep, who would you like to see?

#41YggdrasillePosted 2/22/2013 2:29:08 AM
Solid Snake
Nina Williams
Dr. Nefarious
Carmelita Fox
Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Raven (Gravity Rush)
Dollface
Lucy Kuo (inFamous)
Zeus
Flying Fox (Heavenly Sword)
Samos (Jak & Daxter)
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, Ninja Gaiden 3: RE, Ys: Memories of Celceta
#42Mario_BonesPosted 2/22/2013 4:00:06 AM
Stephen Fry repping LittleBig Planet
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au
#43LightEcoSagePosted 2/22/2013 4:14:14 AM
Jak and Daxter- Dark Maker or Metal Head. Hard decision and we need a evil rep, so one of these choices.

Infamous- Swamp monster or Nix.

For everything else my mind is way to vague to list more options for other characters.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#44wwinterj25Posted 2/22/2013 6:53:57 AM(edited)
List time because it's fun...
- Zeus / Kratos / God of War
- Dollface / Sweet Tooth / Twisted Metal
- Vergil / Dante / DmC Devil May Cry-
- Jin Kazama / Heihachi / Tekken
- Big Sister / Big Daddy / BioShock
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#45NDgamer1122Posted 2/22/2013 6:54:53 AM(edited)
Jak and Daxter- Dark Maker or Metal Head. Hard decision and we need a evil rep, so one of these choices.

Nahhhh. Those are mass produced no-name enemies.

*Sig master race, cherries*
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#46LightEcoSagePosted 2/22/2013 11:59:22 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...

Nahhhh. Those are mass produced no-name enemies.

*Sig master race, cherries*

Yes they are mass produced in different forms, but you're wrong on no names. They actually do have names, of course you wouldn't know, because of you lack of knowledge of the franchise(don't take that as an insult, because you always do and like to come back with some type of insult or offensive reply). You just personally don't want them. I'm going/thinking for diverse and the strongest un-clonish characters. Any other human elf would be considered or close enough to a clone, so it's best to go for the creature type of rep(most especially in the Jak series). We and devs don't know enough on humans/main characters other then Jak to make a moveset, because most didn't show no more then 2 moves. Yes moves can be made up, but only to an extent. You can't just take an iconic character and BS all his moves. Im' also considering an evil rep, since it really makes no sense to have a 2nd rep(which is the last rep)to be another hero. In a game that only supports 2 reps. One should be evil and hero for variety reasons. And since this games goal wasn't intended to have clones like Sig and Torn, an enemy faction such as the ones I listed are the best way to go in all aspects and perspective.

These are are bias or personal points. I'm just looking at in in the devs shoes.

In addition I left out detail, but I picked them because of repping & representing the other game reasons meaning if a Metal Head was chosen it will be obvious which one, but because of the repping other franchise aspects the Metal Head would have abilities from all the other metal heads to an extent of course. Honestly you can't see it fully from my perspective, so its best we don't debate about this at all, because a lot of things formed my reason for picking who I did.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#47NDgamer1122Posted 2/22/2013 12:10:34 PM
They actually do have names, of course you wouldn't know, because of you lack of knowledge of the franchise(don't take that as an insult, because you always do and like to come back with some type of insult or offensive reply)

Haha, what a funny story, Mark.

Point is, they'll never include some extremely common enemy you can kill in a few hits. They'd only include characters that are key to their series and have personalities and motivations.

See, it's a shame Metal Kor is so big, because if he were a more human size, then he'd be the perfect Metal Head representative. He could have direct attacks, and call out his Metal Head minions to attack for him. That way, a major villain with a key stake in the plot is represented, and the enemies themselves are also repped. Something like this worked so well in Radec's favor, since, while he is only a specific boss in one game, his appearance really represents any kind of Helghast from the series, and his vast arsenal helps, too.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#48LightEcoSagePosted 2/22/2013 12:36:46 PM(edited)
NDgamer1122 posted...
They actually do have names, of course you wouldn't know, because of you lack of knowledge of the franchise(don't take that as an insult, because you always do and like to come back with some type of insult or offensive reply)

Haha, what a funny story, Mark.

Point is, they'll never include some extremely common enemy you can kill in a few hits. They'd only include characters that are key to their series and have personalities and motivations.

See, it's a shame Metal Kor is so big, because if he were a more human size, then he'd be the perfect Metal Head representative. He could have direct attacks, and call out his Metal Head minions to attack for him. That way, a major villain with a key stake in the plot is represented, and the enemies themselves are also repped. Something like this worked so well in Radec's favor, since, while he is only a specific boss in one game, his appearance really represents any kind of Helghast from the series, and his vast arsenal helps, too.

Haha, what a lack of knowledge story, Mark.

Your first point is irrelevant to an extent. It doesn't matter if the enemy was seen most of the time at all. As I recall their focus is also iconic, which I listed. The Metal Heads are more iconic then the lurkers. The Metal Head are key to the series & key to the trilogy as well and main antagonist to the whole trilogy. Haven City is Jak's home, where he was born, and where the Metal Heads invaded and spent most of their time at.. With that said they are both iconic, key to to the series & plot and DEFINITELY HAVE MOTIVATION. Wow your knowledge on the series is really showing right now.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.