Why smash will always be better than this.

#1ChrisObamaPosted 2/22/2013 12:16:10 AM
I know yall wanted to hear some more of that truth

1. Ringouts. With them adding the supers only kills it made alot of people turned off thus the reason why this game flopped.If your going to copy smash why not copy everything and still add your own elements. Not only that but smash is more casual friendly than this game. Its confusing when you never played this game and dont know what super to use.

2. Roster. The roster in smash is wayyyy wayyy better than this game. I mean they have snake so that automatically makes it better Another reason why this game flopped because stupidbot failed to give the fans what they want instead of fp and donte.

3. Repetitiveness. This game gets boring way to fast. As I said before bland menus, repetitive music, lack of modes, boring arcade. Even the people that really like this game can admit this game gets boring and repetitive way to fast.

But thats all I could of thought for now. This game will always be a poor mans smash and this game will always be the runner ups behind smash.
#2SelitePosted 2/22/2013 12:18:31 AM
Personal opinion.

and youre very entitled to it, however you don#t need to keep repeating yourself in some sort of vain attempt to convert those that enjoy PSABR.

Ringout systems still has big flaws and isn't everyone's cup of tea.
---
Random Video Game Vids. Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#3ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 12:22:26 AM
Selite posted...
Personal opinion.

and youre very entitled to it, however you don#t need to keep repeating yourself in some sort of vain attempt to convert those that enjoy PSABR.

Speak for yourself, only the minority thinks that.
#4blazin640Posted 2/22/2013 12:22:31 AM
Selite posted...
Personal opinion.

pretty much this. Its all personal opinion.
---
There goes my free time
#5J-Don-BonnePosted 2/22/2013 12:23:33 AM
Selite posted...
Personal opinion.

Seriously... remember Hilde in Soul Calibur IV and her broken ass ring out confirms?
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#6kingtracePosted 2/22/2013 12:37:24 AM
ChrisObama posted...

1. Ringouts. With them adding the supers only kills it made alot of people turned off thus the reason why this game flopped.If your going to copy smash why not copy everything and still add your own elements. Not only that but smash is more casual friendly than this game. Its confusing when you never played this game and dont know what super to use.

2. Roster. The roster in smash is wayyyy wayyy better than this game. I mean they have snake so that automatically makes it better Another reason why this game flopped because stupidbot failed to give the fans what they want instead of fp and donte.

3. Repetitiveness. This game gets boring way to fast. As I said before bland menus, repetitive music, lack of modes, boring arcade. Even the people that really like this game can admit this game gets boring and repetitive way to fast.

But thats all I could of thought for now. This game will always be a poor mans smash and this game will always be the runner ups behind smash.

1. Smash is not balanced. The only reason you and other fans think that it is is because you engage almost solely in casual play and are more interested in the characters than the mechanics. Meta Knight single handedly breaks the ring out systems, and lots of characters have cheap ass ways to score kills. (Ice Climber infinite, Kirby suck and jump, Donkey Kong Suicide carry.)

2. The roster on the ORIGINAL smash was not very strong, and this is the first game in it's series. Also, as I've said numerous times, R.O.B. and G&W are not popular characters, and more popular options have been left by the wayside in favor of them.

3. Almost purely opinion, I have no argument at all here.
---
PSN: Kingtrace1
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#7blaze19_0XPosted 2/22/2013 12:38:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8blaze19_0XPosted 2/22/2013 12:42:43 AM
kingtrace posted...
ChrisObama posted...

1. Smash is not balanced. The only reason you and other fans think that it is is because you engage almost solely in casual play and are more interested in the characters than the mechanics. Meta Knight single handedly breaks the ring out systems, and lots of characters have cheap ass ways to score kills. (Ice Climber infinite, Kirby suck and jump, Donkey Kong Suicide carry.)

2. The roster on the ORIGINAL smash was not very strong, and this is the first game in it's series. Also, as I've said numerous times, R.O.B. and G&W are not popular characters, and more popular options have been left by the wayside in favor of them.

I'm not sure where TC said Smash was balanced. Brawl is one of the least balanced games ever made.

However MK is not game-breaking he's just God tier. He's still beatable. The last Apex (biggest Smash tourny of the year) was won by a ZSS beating several top MKs to get that far.

Lolwut? Are you delusional?
The original Smash's roster is still far better than this in terms of having all the most popular and demanded characters. Unless you played a copy that didn't have Mario, Link, Pikachu or Donkey Kong. I'd love to see that.

You can say 64 was lacking a lot of things, the most iconic characters is not one of those things.
#9blaze19_0XPosted 2/22/2013 12:47:36 AM
Also trying to compare it to the original Smash is a logical fallacy in of itself. I'm not sure how people can even consider doing that with a straight face.
#10kingtracePosted 2/22/2013 12:48:27 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
kingtrace posted...
ChrisObama posted...

I'm not sure where TC said Smash was balanced. Brawl is one of the least balanced games ever made.

However MK is not game-breaking he's just God tier. He's still beatable. The last Apex (biggest Smash tourny of the year) was won by a ZSS beating several top MKs to get that far.

Lolwut? Are you delusional?
The original Smash's roster is still far better than this in terms of having all the most popular and demanded characters. Unless you played a copy that didn't have Mario, Link, Pikachu or Donkey Kong. I'd love to see that.

You can say 64 was lacking a lot of things, the most iconic characters is not one of those things.

1. He's saying ring out is in every way superior to the new Super system, and I feel that's a main reason that it isn't.

2. Well, that's all well and good, but I didn't know who Captain Falcon was, I wasn't sure why I was grinding so hard for Ness, and why did we have two reps from pokemon and three reps from Mario? There are classic nintendo characters that were left out at this time (Bowser, Zelda, Gannon, Mewtwo, King K. Rool) in favor of the roster were some descisions some fans didn't like. This game has 22 characters from completely unique franchises, and has more than enough recognizable and demanded faces (Kratos, Drake, Cole, Sackboy, Sly, Parappa, Sir Dan, Spike) to be comparable, if not superior, to smash's initial lineup.
---
PSN: Kingtrace1
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.