These updates are enormous

#1KerneIPosted 2/23/2013 2:50:04 AM
800mb for two characters and a stage while the entire original game was only 1GB? That's after we already got a 300mb update just for a couple of patches. Vita memory cards are so expensive, whats with these updates being so huge?
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/2evgnds.jpg
#2wwinterj25Posted 2/23/2013 2:55:47 AM(edited)
Patching, Minions, Characters, Stages, Icon changing and so on. Vitas are expensive period so enjoy bleeding money.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3KerneI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:07:44 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
Patching, Minions, Characters, Stages, Icon changing and so on. Vitas are expensive period so enjoy bleeding money.

The original game is only 1GB with several characters, stages, minions and cutscenes. How in the world does two characters amount to 800MB?
---
http://oi45.tinypic.com/2evgnds.jpg
#4Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/23/2013 3:09:12 AM
KerneI posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

The original game is only 1GB with several characters, stages, minions and cutscenes. How in the world does two characters amount to 800MB?

Actually the two characters + the stage and patches was only 307 mb. I have no idea on the rest.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#5Charizard18Posted 2/23/2013 3:17:40 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
KerneI posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

Actually the two characters + the stage and patches was only 307 mb. I have no idea on the rest.

The extra 500 was for adding the next batch of glitches.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#6wwinterj25Posted 2/23/2013 4:28:21 AM
KerneI posted...

No idea what they added in total. Just because we can't see a update doesn't mean it isn't there. I do admit though it was a large update but there must be a reason for it.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj