If Amaterasu (Okami) or Yu Narukami (Persona 4) are DLC...

#1JAHBRONERZPosted 2/23/2013 10:31:15 AM
...I think they'd make a good rival pair since they're both associated with Japanese mythology!

...Right? Right? Anybody agree? XD
#2SerpitPosted 2/23/2013 11:01:13 AM
Totally, man.

I mean, Yu's Persona is Amaterasu's daddy, and being the rebellious teenager she is (I'm gonna be a friggin' wolf and YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE), she's gonna want to stick it to the old man.

Also, check out Yu's name. Yu NarukAMI.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
---
The game is a lie: http://stilldelayed.ytmnd.com/
Everybody do the Overdrive! http://i.imgur.com/MMl5G.jpg
#3dadkwasherePosted 2/23/2013 11:04:03 AM
Yu will die.
---
Cod is like the Lil Wayne of games.
As Big Boss would say, "We need to find a more political solution. Tasty."
#4marioparty17Posted 2/23/2013 11:33:21 AM
Nah i rather have Ghost from call of duty to be playable and master chef from the halo series, so much better the hentai games 1 and 2
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#5JAHBRONERZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 11:33:42 AM
Serpit posted...
Totally, man.

I mean, Yu's Persona is Amaterasu's daddy, and being the rebellious teenager she is (I'm gonna be a friggin' wolf and YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE), she's gonna want to stick it to the old man.

Also, check out Yu's name. Yu NarukAMI.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Ahaha. XD I just wouldn't know what they would say in their rival cutscenes. I just know that Issun would speak for Amaterasu, of course.
#6judgementaeonPosted 2/23/2013 11:34:45 AM
To be honest, I'd like Yu Narukami vs. Jin Kisaragi more lol ^_^,
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec #1 main: Emmett
Fire Emblem ^_^
#7Objection102Posted 2/23/2013 11:40:50 AM
judgementaeon posted...

I'd prefer Yu vs. Ragna instead of Jin. They're both the main protagonists of their respective games, plus in Arena Yu has a palette swap of Ragna, and apparently in the upcoming BlazBlue Ragna has a palette swap of Yu (although that's not a really good point :S)
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#8judgementaeonPosted 2/23/2013 11:42:31 AM
Objection102 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

I'd prefer Yu vs. Ragna instead of Jin. They're both the main protagonists of their respective games, plus in Arena Yu has a palette swap of Ragna, and apparently in the upcoming BlazBlue Ragna has a palette swap of Yu (although that's not a really good point :S)

I want the new Blazblue SOOOO BAD XD
But yeah, that does make more sense lol
---
Fire Emblem ^_^
#9Objection102Posted 2/23/2013 11:45:10 AM
judgementaeon posted...
Objection102 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Same here :P
And Jin would be cool too; I just personally prefer Ragna. Jin's a bit of an ass so I don't really like him >.>
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#10judgementaeonPosted 2/23/2013 11:45:55 AM
Objection102 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Objection102 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Same here :P
And Jin would be cool too; I just personally prefer Ragna. Jin's a bit of an ass so I don't really like him >.>

Jin was my main lol, but I agree, even though that was due to his sword's power XD
---
Fire Emblem ^_^