Vergil moveset (DMC)

#21sonicgx101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:32:25 PM
xxterradarkxxx posted...
sonicgx101 posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...
His level 3 is a lil op. Just make him gain a clone so that he and the clone can chase opponents and kill.

I was thinking that at first but how about making it drain his time faster?

I'm ok with changing it though

Idk maybe. Honestly if a level 3 lasts like 10 seconds, vergils should last about 6-8.

In dt he should be fast, his moves have larger hit box to ensure a kill, and his doppleganger will have everything that dt vergil has.

The ap building on vergil should be on par with, or minimally higher than dantes, but the level 1 and 2 should cost the same as dantes. The level 3 should cost more than dantes because its better than dantes.

Took the words right out of me XD
---
Emmett Graves: I don't always use my Starhawk but when I do, I do it with style
#22sonicgx101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 7:54:21 AM
Costumes

Classic Downfall - Vergil will wear his classic outfit with his hair down (The color of the outfit will be the same as his default but with the same design as his classic outfit while his level 3 changes it's color to the classic one's)

Corrupted - This outfit is seen in Vergil's Downfall (If you want to see it here's the link)

http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&gl=US&rdm=m84j1o4l4#/watch?v=I46qHTjsUwI
---
Emmett Graves: I don't always use my Starhawk but when I do, I do it with style
#23xxterradarkxxxPosted 2/27/2013 11:05:07 AM
sonicgx101 posted...
Costumes

Classic Downfall - Vergil will wear his classic outfit with his hair down (The color of the outfit will be the same as his default but with the same design as his classic outfit while his level 3 changes it's color to the classic one's)

Corrupted - This outfit is seen in Vergil's Downfall (If you want to see it here's the link)

http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&gl=US&rdm=m84j1o4l4#/watch?v=I46qHTjsUwI

that'd be cool
---
Psn: zslayer89