C/D nobody uses FP because they like the character.

#1crashbfan23-Posted 2/24/2013 7:55:35 AM
C.

Now discuss
---
I should post pictures of the people the RQ on this board but I don't because I'm not a drama queen lul
[PSN]:crashbfan23
#2DreamsaberPosted 2/24/2013 8:01:19 AM
There are two ways to interpret that:

"Of all the people that play as Fat Princess, none of them are fans of the character; they have some other reason to use her."

"Due to the vast respect that everyone has for Fat Princess, nobody plays as her on principle."
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#3dabuzPosted 2/24/2013 8:12:13 AM
Fat Princess was an OK game, I use her because she's a troll :v
---
Looking for a competitive hub for Playstation All Stars? Want tournaments and events with CASH PRIZES? Visit this site: http://allstararena.com/
psn: dabuz18
#4ShorydoukenPosted 2/24/2013 8:14:17 AM
Wasn't FP, like, the top selling PSN game for almost a year?
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Crashb 3 more times, Lucario's Jak once, Crab's G.cole once, and face Dabuz... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20
#5blaze19_0XPosted 2/24/2013 9:12:15 AM
FP sold really well for a PSN game no doubt.

It got great reviews all around and has a niche fanbase.

But most of that niche fanbase probably doesn't care about fighting games.
#6InninXIPosted 2/24/2013 9:17:34 AM
Before PlayStation all stars I didn't know who FP was. She became my main because she was the ULTIMATE troll. Because I liked her so much, I ended up buying Fat Princess' game and ended up loving
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess and Emmett Main: "EASY Cake MONEY Please!"
#7ruby_saucePosted 2/24/2013 9:49:25 AM
any character I ever use in any game is because I like that specific character. I could care less about if a character is good. Unless they are ungodly bad, I will use them anyway.
---
some people say cucumbers taste better pickled