anybody else try any other fighters after playing this?

#1GameplayZeroPosted 2/24/2013 11:02:32 PM
Looking into UMVC. I don't care about the balance, I just want to try to get into fighters. Lets see how bad I get my ass kicked online trying pheonix wright.
#2PielordXPosted 2/24/2013 11:03:24 PM
If your assists give you good enough cover, you should be fine.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#3Charizard18Posted 2/24/2013 11:03:49 PM
yes
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#4Zidane_FuryPosted 2/24/2013 11:04:58 PM
Have Akuma tatsu assist and on anchor slot and you should be fine :|
---
Official Oga Tatsumi of Project Versus J board//
PSN : ZettaiHeroes
#5tomandsamPosted 2/24/2013 11:10:36 PM(edited)
I suddenly gained an interest for UMvC3, too. The only fighters I've ever played are this and Mortal Kombat 9, so it'll be very new to me. My copy should arrive tomorrow, and I've been extremely excited for it. That's after two mistakes on the delivery people's part delaying my ability to get the game, too, haha.
---
This is quite possibly the worst user on GameFAQs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#6fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/24/2013 11:06:30 PM
I'm playing UMvC3 right now lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#7Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/24/2013 11:08:08 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
I'm playing UMvC3 right now lol

I have UMvC3 but never actually played it. Should I get into it? I really loved MvC 2 so Ill probably enjoy this one.
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#8EnyalbPosted 2/24/2013 11:08:42 PM
Well I've been playing a lot of BlazBlue CS Extend with my new arcade stick. Been thinking about trying it on this game too, just can't help but feel like I'm the only one using a stick online.
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#9DireProphecyPosted 2/24/2013 11:09:24 PM
None that I haven't already been playing. Gonna get Ninja Storm 3 and Injustice: Gods Among us when they come out and get into them.
---
Drakes Moveset limits him on what he can do. Barrel, AK, slide and hit. He doesn't have much to vary his arsenal. - blazin640
#10DireProphecyPosted 2/24/2013 11:11:54 PM
Enyalb posted...
Well I've been playing a lot of BlazBlue CS Extend with my new arcade stick. Been thinking about trying it on this game too, just can't help but feel like I'm the only one using a stick online.

This game wasn't meant for a stick. I have one and I use it for every other fighting game but this one.
---
Drakes Moveset limits him on what he can do. Barrel, AK, slide and hit. He doesn't have much to vary his arsenal. - blazin640