anybody else try any other fighters after playing this?

#11fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/24/2013 10:14:08 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
I'm playing UMvC3 right now lol

I have UMvC3 but never actually played it. Should I get into it? I really loved MvC 2 so Ill probably enjoy this one.

Wut... how could you not have played it? You should get into it. I love it way more than I do this game. Not saying PS All-Stars is bad; just that I think that (most of) the Mahvel roster is better and the gameplay mechanics are better thought out. The only thing is that it's hard to find matches for me... people don't want to play when they know they'll lose, so they have one match, leave, and never play me again :(
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#12Zidane_FuryPosted 2/24/2013 10:14:29 PM
Enyalb posted...
Well I've been playing a lot of BlazBlue CS Extend with my new arcade stick. Been thinking about trying it on this game too, just can't help but feel like I'm the only one using a stick online.

I tried playing it with Stick it definitely feels lacking compared to playing on pad(imo)
/stickwarrior for other fighters tho (Hori FS3 btw)
---
Official Oga Tatsumi of Project Versus J board//
PSN : ZettaiHeroes
#13GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:14:54 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
I'm playing UMvC3 right now lol

I have UMvC3 but never actually played it. Should I get into it? I really loved MvC 2 so Ill probably enjoy this one.

You guys should add me when I get it. It'll be more fun to get my ass kicked by friends than random strangers online.
#14GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:17:24 PM
tomandsam posted...
I suddenly gained an interest for UMvC3, too. The only fighters I've ever played are this and Mortal Kombat 9, so it'll be very new to me. My copy should arrive tomorrow, and I've been extremely excited for it. That's after two mistakes on the delivery people's part delaying my ability to get the game, too, haha.

I'll probably get it tomorrow as well. Just let me know if you want to play.
#15itsdilliPosted 2/24/2013 10:56:59 PM
i have umvc3 and its really hard online, it's fun offline like when you have friends over or something

online is a bit bad and hard but if you have a good connection its good (im australian and bad, see my signature hahaha)
---
The Official Scrub of UMVC3 psn: dillikeg
play me if you want wins
#16GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:59:54 PM
itsdilli posted...
i have umvc3 and its really hard online, it's fun offline like when you have friends over or something

online is a bit bad and hard but if you have a good connection its good (im australian and bad, see my signature hahaha)

lol alright. Yeah I just went over to the forums and they gave me some pretty useful advice. Overall I was surprised on how I was treated. That wont happen online though haha.

Plus I bet you'll beat me anytime of the week, but I'll add you anyway.
#17J-Don-BonnePosted 2/24/2013 11:05:34 PM
I haven't tried any after this.

I already owned Skullgirls, UMvC3, MvC2, CvS2, SFIII Online, SSFIV:AE, SFxT, Arcana Heart, Persona 4 Arena, KOFXIII and Blazblue CS (not Extend... I'm waiting for Chronophantasm because I blew $24 on that ******* DLC that they give others for FREE!!!).

So... yeah. I was already a big fighting game player before this came out. '3'

I'm even considering signing up for EVO. :D Though, Skullgirls and P4A may be the only two games I break out of the prelims in... I need more practice in SFxT and UMvC3
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#18GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 11:09:22 PM
Game_ROB posted...
I haven't tried any after this.

I already owned Skullgirls, UMvC3, MvC2, CvS2, SFIII Online, SSFIV:AE, SFxT, Arcana Heart, Persona 4 Arena, KOFXIII and Blazblue CS (not Extend... I'm waiting for Chronophantasm because I blew $24 on that ******* DLC that they give others for FREE!!!).

So... yeah. I was already a big fighting game player before this came out. '3'

I'm even considering signing up for EVO. :D Though, Skullgirls and P4A may be the only two games I break out of the prelims in... I need more practice in SFxT and UMvC3

If you go to EVO I will support you. It'll be cool to actually know someone and watch them there. No pressure lol.
#19itsdilliPosted 2/24/2013 11:15:41 PM
GameplayZero posted...
itsdilli posted...

lol alright. Yeah I just went over to the forums and they gave me some pretty useful advice. Overall I was surprised on how I was treated. That wont happen online though haha.

Plus I bet you'll beat me anytime of the week, but I'll add you anyway.

that board is like half, half to me, some are nice and some are just mean haha but some guys are really good over there like zanmato, koga and serp (serp will go on and on about thor) online is really an issue for me because of time zones but its good if you are american
---
The Official Scrub of UMVC3 psn: dillikeg
play me if you want wins
#20christiankid7Posted 2/24/2013 11:57:11 PM
Umvc3 army unite!

Im trying to learn both games at the same time
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards