Who do you feel is the best represented character in this game and why?

#21AndKevinBaconPosted 2/25/2013 8:55:16 AM
Sly.
#22Nightstryk3r619Posted 2/25/2013 1:35:59 PM
I think Sly Cooper was probably up there, along with Spike
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)
#23The-Great-OzziePosted 2/25/2013 1:59:36 PM
Kratos is top notch but I also feel like sweet tooth is pretty perfect. His moves all feel like they have so much strength and rage behind then, I just love the way his down square and his level one super look
#24judgementaeonPosted 2/25/2013 2:11:32 PM
For the most part, Sweet Tooth was, weapon-wise obviously XD I mean, his level two was taken straight from the Nuke Mode of TM 2012 lol...
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec #1 main: Emmett
Someone jacked up my wiki page T_T
#25The-Great-OzziePosted 2/25/2013 2:19:09 PM
judgementaeon posted...
For the most part, Sweet Tooth was, weapon-wise obviously XD I mean, his level two was taken straight from the Nuke Mode of TM 2012 lol...

No doubt, you would think that all of his moves would be original but some of them have connections, cause the sawn off shotgun is a selectable side arm in TM 2012, everyone can drop the mines and his air down square is like the sweet bot slam
#26judgementaeonPosted 2/25/2013 2:21:37 PM
The-Great-Ozzie posted...
judgementaeon posted...

No doubt, you would think that all of his moves would be original but some of them have connections, cause the sawn off shotgun is a selectable side arm in TM 2012, everyone can drop the mines and his air down square is like the sweet bot slam

Yeah, and the gun shooting was part of the Sweet-Bot too. If only they gave him the head throw move..
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec #1 main: Emmett
Ugh....
#27IcyFlamez96Posted 2/25/2013 2:28:54 PM
rlaur2 posted...
The Coles. Pretty much every move in this game works exactly the same in InFamous 2 with some very slight variations here and there. To be honest, this is one of this game's huge positives, the characters were extremely well done in representing their respective series.

Probably the best thing this game did.... That's sad. =|
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#28AndKevinBaconPosted 2/25/2013 2:45:37 PM
Sweet Tooth doesn't have ice cream cones anywhere in his moveset. wtf

And yeah, I forgot about the Coles. Overall the 3 Sucker Punchers are the best represented, interestingly enough.