You know what stage is really stupid?

#11hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 1:38:48 AM
^ All I'm saying is, stage-wise, they changed it for the worst
---
No one has the balls to fight these days. It's all about zoning & full screen fireballs
#12SimsyasPosted 2/25/2013 2:35:03 AM
Visually, Loco Roco is the worst. G. Cole's blue lightning on top of a bright blue background = AAAAAAAAARGH MY EYES
#13ChimcharwhoohooPosted 2/25/2013 8:58:52 AM
So you complain about that in All stars.. when in Brawl, you couldnt even turn off the hazards?
IE: Ice Climbing Stage or any stage that requires constant moving up.
The Captain Falcon stage with the race cars.
Poke Stage with the terrain changes
Or go dforbid the falling off the stage by accident hazard.

I'm not following your logic here.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#14G-ScythePosted 2/25/2013 11:21:04 AM
Rival Stage, no items, Kratos only

Stop hating fun
Ranked would be soooo boring if you were in charge
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#15hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:56:53 PM
Ok, at LEAST in Brawl u could always pick the stage, and as annoying as the stage hazards were, they were never so severe that they could severely influence the coarse of the match.
"Falling off the stage accidentally"? Are u kidding me? Did u seriously just call that a hazard?

^ Tissue boxes are hazardous too. Those pointy edges could poke out an eye if you accidentally smash it against your face.
---
No one has the balls to fight these days. It's all about zoning & full screen fireballs
#16kingtracePosted 2/25/2013 1:02:38 PM
hellfire000 posted...
Ok, at LEAST in Brawl u could always pick the stage, and as annoying as the stage hazards were, they were never so severe that they could severely influence the coarse of the match.
"Falling off the stage accidentally"? Are u kidding me? Did u seriously just call that a hazard?

^ Tissue boxes are hazardous too. Those pointy edges could poke out an eye if you accidentally smash it against your face.

NONE of the stage hazards in this game can dictate the flow of the match (besides Negivitron or when Hades is glitching.)

Metropolis - Hydras twitch like they're having a seizure when they're about to attack. The bomb crates are bright red and the spike pit is a god damn spike pit.

Fearless - Only the wall can hurt you. Don't touch it.

Alden's Tower - Besides the stage moving, the giant red crosshairs are a huge heads up.

Columbia - If you see huge blue circles turn to huge red circles, don't stand in them. Also, stay out of the fire.

Black Rock Stadium - Giant red crosshairs.

Stowaways - Giant red circles.

Hades - More giant red circles, and Hades telegraphs his attacks so much it's like he's in a play.

Dreamscape - Don't touch acid. The end. Oh, wait, knowing the answer to the questions helps. Here's a hint: Parappa isn't a mouse.

If you need more I have more. Almost every hazards is incredibly obvious and easy to dodge.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#17bartz90Posted 2/25/2013 1:08:04 PM
I consider it part of the game, but I hate the way the camera moves sometimes, especially in Franzea.
---
-
#18ChimcharwhoohooPosted 2/25/2013 1:22:06 PM
hellfire000 posted...

Okay.
Stages moving up. get poushed down or fail to get to the top fast enough. You Die.

Cars in the Falcon stage do insane % damage. Odds are.. you die.

How does a giant mountain appearing randomly in the poke stage NOT severely influence the match.

Seriously. Get over yourself. In Brawl, the hazards can flat outright kill you.
In all Stars, the hazards rarely ever cause nyone to die. Excpetion being Hades and the top level of Aldens tower. but even then, someone has to walk up and kill you. Which is entirely different than being killed outright.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#19hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 9:00:25 PM
kingtrace posted...

Fearless - Only the wall can hurt you. Don't touch it.

Alden's Tower - Besides the stage moving, the giant red crosshairs are a huge heads up.

Columbia - If you see huge blue circles turn to huge red circles, don't stand in them. Also, stay out of the fire.

Black Rock Stadium - Giant red crosshairs.

Stowaways - Giant red circles.

Hades - More giant red circles, and Hades telegraphs his attacks so much it's like he's in a play.

Dreamscape - Don't touch acid. The end. Oh, wait, knowing the answer to the questions helps. Here's a hint: Parappa isn't a mouse.

If you need more I have more. Almost every hazards is incredibly obvious and easy to dodge.

Fearless - It's pretty hard to not get grabbed or struck by something that'll send you flying, (excuse me if you tend to be untouched for an entire match). That wall takes extra orbs and immobilizes you which grants a Super opportunity.

For the rest - An elevated stage or crosshair that you see is avoidable but it also stops many opportunities you might have planned for taking someone out.
---
#20fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/25/2013 9:02:35 PM
I only hate Hades when it's lagging like hell, and I get hit by those purple things like 2 seconds before it shows him actually swinging on my screen <_<
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!