Sir Dan AP burst combos?

#21holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:28:49 PM
...So he doesn't have any viable bursts?

:(
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#22PhantomEmperorPosted 2/26/2013 12:55:49 PM
holysquid posted...

Yes he does i know them but im not sure if i wanna tell you.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#23holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:21:03 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...
holysquid posted...

---
#24DHG_SweepPosted 2/26/2013 1:23:40 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...
holysquid posted...

What's the point of posting then? All youre doing is enticing people to call you on ur possible bull****.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#25KindertotenwaldPosted 2/26/2013 1:24:21 PM
Gives a viable burst (something that can't be done 10 times over and over is still viable) and then says he has none lol.
---
PSN: Omnisignificance
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Radec, Sir Daniel
#26holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:36:16 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Gives a viable burst (something that can't be done 10 times over and over is still viable) and then says he has none lol.

The one you posted isn't viable whatsoever, it's way too situational and dependent on extremely idiotic opponents.
---
#27KindertotenwaldPosted 2/26/2013 1:41:27 PM
holysquid posted...

The one you posted isn't viable whatsoever, it's way too situational and dependent on extremely idiotic opponents.

Yes it is as I have done it and main Dan you are asking for help and when someone gives it you dismiss it without trying it lol?

Even if they see it coming it leads into other combos when they avoid it.
---
#28holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:45:32 PM
holysquid posted...

Yes it is as I have done it and main Dan you are asking for help and when someone gives it you dismiss it without trying it lol?

The fact that others also say it's situational (including Crab, who's a top player), then obviously it isn't very viable.
---
#29CrabhammarPosted 2/26/2013 1:51:09 PM(edited)
holysquid posted...
holysquid posted...

The fact that others also say it's situational (including Crab, who's a top player), then obviously it isn't very viable.

Omni is the best Big Daddy ever. Surely that counts for something :P

I'm not saying that it's not useful. I'm sure you might even get to pull it off on a good player once. But once they realize it, they can just roll away (Dan's sword won't reach) or not block (a charged S1 will knock them back or flatten them, can't remember off the top of my head).

It's a good tool in the Sir's toolbox, but doesn't change much.

---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamSamoas
#30KindertotenwaldPosted 2/26/2013 1:54:00 PM
holysquid posted...
holysquid posted...

The fact everyone saying it isn't viable doesn't even play him in ranked or at all so yeah.

It was shown to me by a top Dan and others I have shown it to say it is viable.

But yeah whatever I won;t help you anymore you clearly don;t want it, enjoy dropping another character when you arn't the best with him.
---