Poll: do you teabag?

#21AMP1317Posted 2/26/2013 11:17:44 AM
I hate it, and always have.

I'd prefer taunts, but like someone said earlier, you'll most likely get hit because if how long it takes some of them.
I like Sackboy's crouch though. He'll eventually lie down and go to sleep if you hold it long enough (I'll do this if it's a team and the opponents teammate left. Therefore, allowing 1v1 unless he tries to attack me too for being nice).
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#22The-Great-OzziePosted 2/26/2013 12:00:27 PM
I don't but if I'm playing with toro and I catch all three in a super I will hold down so that he just sits there with that derp look on his face while the camera sort of zooms in
#23kingtracePosted 2/26/2013 12:03:09 PM
No, and if my partner starts doing it they get one warning before I stop moving. Just one. Seriously, it's disrespectful to your opponents, if they're childish enough to do it to you, I don't want to stoop to their level.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#24tlcstormzPosted 2/26/2013 12:05:12 PM
I only teabag with close friends when we are in a room that we've made amongst ourselves.........WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#25Nik_NackPosted 2/26/2013 12:06:40 PM
Where's the "yes, but only in CoD" option? That's the only game frankly that pisses me off enough to make me teabag. I voted yes though.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#26An_Unkind_RGNPosted 2/26/2013 12:39:10 PM(edited)
I don't call it teabagging, but I do it. Doesn't bother me when others do it. Everyone I play with online does it because some taunts are just too god damn long. I was doing the chicken dance with Sir Daniel the other day and someone got a kill on me.

It is quicker than taunting. Please remember that not everyone considers it tea-baggng. Can't believe this actually bothers people so much.

Hell, one of my PSN friends crouches x2 before the match starts, which is his way of saying "good luck!" to opponents since he does not have a mic.

---
Make a sword. Name it Kindness. Kill Something. Congratulations. You killed them with kindness.
~Kingdom Hearts Sucks. Disney too. Hate My Opinions.~
#27holysquidPosted 2/26/2013 1:26:50 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
No one cares what its supposed to mean. For some reason people get angry over others crouching over and over again so people do it.

http://i.imgur.com/nwFgg.png.jpg
Still those people are nothing more than juvenile ignoramuses. You're welcome.

Quoting Damien Sandow won't make your posts any more intelligent :l
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#28AssassinHawkinsPosted 2/26/2013 1:32:19 PM
I only do it as either Toro for his goofy face or wall-bag as Kat. Anyone else and I taunt.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#29mikesettokillPosted 2/26/2013 1:34:13 PM
I'd rather toss down a boombox and "cash money son" them.
---
xbl=notsoposinow
psn=grizzlybeers (but I'm usually on my girlfriend's account meow666meow) If I'm being a jerk to you on the mic, I'm probably drunk.
#30Blindsided20Posted 2/26/2013 1:34:58 PM
Used to but not anymore. I'll do it though if they over do it and I do it to spite them but even then.

I like FP breaking it down though in her teabagging. Will be funny to do in her Ninja Gear.....shades of a female Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89