How do you PSASBR players feel about Nintendo?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How do you PSASBR players feel about Nintendo?
2 years ago#1
I personally love Nintendo and its characters and ****.
---
I'm handsome.
2 years ago#2
I've never really been a fan of Nintendo's characters, but then again I never had a Nintendo console. Just Gameboy Pocket through Gameboy Advance, then DS.
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
2 years ago#3
I like pokemon
Think Zelda is boring
Mario is somewhat fun when I play them but I wouldn't really buy them
Sonic is tight
Metroid is pretty cool

Overall I don't really care for Nintendo games too much.
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
2 years ago#4
I've always liked nintendo. Zelda is one of my favourite IP's ever. I always buy their consoles when they have a few price drops. PS is my first love tho.
---
PSN ID = daftchunk
2 years ago#5
zelda pokemon and dk country are pretty awesome, but mario and kirby are a bit babyish for me
2 years ago#6
I've always liked Nintendo. I can't count the number of times I played through Starfox 64
(edited by legendofskyland)
2 years ago#7
I like em mostly, I love Legend of Zelda (if anyone hasn't already guessed that) and Smash Bros., I appreciate the Metroid series, and I like the old Kirby games, along with gaining an appreciation for Fire Emblem. But I gotta say screw Mario, they've gone from having a bunch of spin offs and some actual platforms, to milking the reboot teet like nobodies business.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
(edited by Dsurions_Wrath)
2 years ago#8
I enjoy Pokemon, Kirby, Pikmin, certain LoZ's, Animal Crossing, Earthbound, Fire Emblem, and Rhythm Heaven, but not much else as much. :/

Outside of Mario & Luigi RPGs and Galaxy games, Mario doesn't appeal to me as much. Not a big Metroid fan at all...
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
2 years ago#9
Currently playing fire emblem, waiting for MH3U, and is psyched about mario and luigi: dream team.

In order from favorite gaming corps...

Nintendo>sony> microsoft.
---
"They never understood you like I did, Snake. You're human, so its only right you go by your real name: David Hayter." *flips table*
(edited by dadkwashere)
2 years ago#10
dadkwashere posted...

In order from favorite gaming corps...

Nintendo>sony> microsoft.

I agree on this.

Well i came from Nintendo so...i don't really have anything to say about how i feel about Nintendo
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How do you PSASBR players feel about Nintendo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived