How do you PSASBR players feel about Nintendo?

#1I_Wanna_CookiePosted 2/26/2013 10:05:47 AM
I personally love Nintendo and its characters and ****.
---
I'm handsome.
#2ArmoredElderPosted 2/26/2013 10:08:54 AM
I've never really been a fan of Nintendo's characters, but then again I never had a Nintendo console. Just Gameboy Pocket through Gameboy Advance, then DS.
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#3IcyFlamez96Posted 2/26/2013 10:09:16 AM
I like pokemon
Think Zelda is boring
Mario is somewhat fun when I play them but I wouldn't really buy them
Sonic is tight
Metroid is pretty cool

Overall I don't really care for Nintendo games too much.
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#4AzarantPosted 2/26/2013 10:25:59 AM
I've always liked nintendo. Zelda is one of my favourite IP's ever. I always buy their consoles when they have a few price drops. PS is my first love tho.
---
PSN ID = daftchunk
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 2/26/2013 10:26:58 AM
zelda pokemon and dk country are pretty awesome, but mario and kirby are a bit babyish for me
#6legendofskylandPosted 2/26/2013 10:31:14 AM(edited)
I've always liked Nintendo. I can't count the number of times I played through Starfox 64
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/26/2013 10:32:29 AM(edited)
I like em mostly, I love Legend of Zelda (if anyone hasn't already guessed that) and Smash Bros., I appreciate the Metroid series, and I like the old Kirby games, along with gaining an appreciation for Fire Emblem. But I gotta say screw Mario, they've gone from having a bunch of spin offs and some actual platforms, to milking the reboot teet like nobodies business.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#8J-Don-BonnePosted 2/26/2013 10:34:45 AM
I enjoy Pokemon, Kirby, Pikmin, certain LoZ's, Animal Crossing, Earthbound, Fire Emblem, and Rhythm Heaven, but not much else as much. :/

Outside of Mario & Luigi RPGs and Galaxy games, Mario doesn't appeal to me as much. Not a big Metroid fan at all...
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#9dadkwasherePosted 2/26/2013 10:41:33 AM(edited)
Currently playing fire emblem, waiting for MH3U, and is psyched about mario and luigi: dream team.

In order from favorite gaming corps...

Nintendo>sony> microsoft.
---
"They never understood you like I did, Snake. You're human, so its only right you go by your real name: David Hayter." *flips table*
#10PHEEliNUXPosted 2/26/2013 11:18:55 AM
dadkwashere posted...

In order from favorite gaming corps...

Nintendo>sony> microsoft.

I agree on this.

Well i came from Nintendo so...i don't really have anything to say about how i feel about Nintendo
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX