How do you PSASBR players feel about Nintendo?

#21SolarJamPosted 2/26/2013 10:18:11 PM
I love Nintendo games, so I own every Nintendo console/handheld.
---
For BlackOps 2, PASBR,Uncharted 3,Top 10s, Sonic Racing, Anarchy Reigns, and More: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCoolGaming
#22GameplayZeroPosted 2/26/2013 10:28:54 PM(edited)
I like Nintendo, but there lack of third party and there first party games being decent doesn't make me interested. They milk their first party like COD but somehow they get less slack. Probably because platformers will always be fun, and on the Xbox and PS3, that area is seriously lacking (unless its a downloadable game or re-release). Mario has been following the same exact formula for years (as well as a number of nintendo exclusives). Is it fun? Hell yeah. But not because its Mario, its because a platformer. I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't like a platformer (that doesn't mean there aren't). Plus the hardware is seriously lacking (next gen for them is this gen)

Xbox just doesn't have that many unique exclusives, but the online is tight. Thats about it.

PS3 has many great and diverse exclusives (not all, but some). Yeah both the Xbox and PS3 are plagued (mostly) by generic shooters, but thats where the ps3 and nintendo beats the xbox when it comes to other games.

Fire Emblem and the new SSB are the only games I would ever consider on Nintendo at the moment. Any other games are just meh.
#23G-ScythePosted 2/26/2013 10:30:55 PM
Nintendo was my childhood, i didn't go multiplatform until 4 years ago, when I was 17.
I love its first parties.

I'm thinking of getting a Wii U but I'm not until I'm sure Nintendo plans to support it with GOOD first party titles for the entire generation and not just the first couple of years with a good game here and there once a year afterwards. Not this Wii Play/Music/Fit/Jerk crap.

Actual Mario platformers/spin-offs that try to accomplish greatness (like Galaxies and RPGs) and not cash-ins. (NSMB52 and Mario Extreme Ping Pong)
A great Zelda that doesn't have lazy dungeon design and ride off a gimmick.
Another Metroid Prime and not a sexual harassment simulator.
ect
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011