Big news tomorrow according to Seth Killian

#1Flownaway86Posted 2/26/2013 11:04:53 AM
His tweet:

"Exciting news for PS All-Stars fans coming... tomorrow :)"

Who said no more new characters a while ago? lol We'll see!
#2kingtracePosted 2/26/2013 11:06:33 AM
Bigkahn said that, he's not around enough anymore, though.

Anyway, could you link? I think it'd be nice to have evidence readily available.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#3Flownaway86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 11:07:36 AM
Of course, here you are:

https://twitter.com/sethkillian/status/306476022235295744
#4SimsyasPosted 2/26/2013 11:07:46 AM
https://twitter.com/sethkillian/status/306476022235295744
#5kingtracePosted 2/26/2013 11:08:07 AM
Honestly, they're probably only announcing the costumes and minions the Japanese site stupidly already leaked. Though, characters would be nice.
---
#6Flownaway86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 11:09:27 AM
kingtrace posted...
Honestly, they're probably only announcing the costumes and minions the Japanese site stupidly already leaked. Though, characters would be nice.

Lol, whatever.
We already know that, that's not "exciting" news. Some of you guys are beyond pessimistic.
#7kingtracePosted 2/26/2013 11:12:06 AM
Flownaway86 posted...
kingtrace posted...

Lol, whatever.
We already know that, that's not "exciting" news. Some of you guys are beyond pessimistic.

Firstly, I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being realistic.

In 'Murica, the costumes and minions haven't been officially announced yet. So, this very well could be their announcement. Just because we know already doesn't mean they won't announce it.

Secondly, he's a company rep. EVERYTHING is exciting to company reps. He could be announcing dynamic themes and he'd still say exciting.

Thirdly, I've vehemently defended the fact there will be characters. I'm just thinking this could possibly not be it. Some of you people are too recklessly hopeful.
---
#8blaze19_0XPosted 2/26/2013 11:17:44 AM(edited)
kingtrace posted...

This.

This game is notorious for leaks. There's a good chance the Japanese site wasn't supposed to post the minions yet. I mean seriously, 95% of all announcements about this game were leaked beforehand one way or the other.

I would LOVE to be wrong. I WANT to be wrong. But it would not surprise me at all if he's just referring to the costumes and minions.
#9BeriornPosted 2/26/2013 11:15:23 AM
They're announcing announcements now? Who does he think he is, Square Enix?
---
"Oh yeah!"
~ Lucius the Eternal on most things.
#10kingtracePosted 2/26/2013 11:16:16 AM
Beriorn posted...
They're announcing announcements now? Who does he think he is, Square Enix?

Most people expected no news until march, he's just making sure everyone is looking at the nets when he says whatever he's saying.
---