Big news tomorrow according to Seth Killian

#41Flownaway86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 11:57:35 AM
holysquid posted...
I honestly think it's not going to be characters; they'd be saving that for their supposed big March announcement.

March starts in just two days, lol I think its the same thing.
#42Objection102Posted 2/26/2013 11:58:50 AM
christiankid7 posted...
Im definitely hyped! Maybe DLC news or maybe something completely different...Confirmation of a PS4 sequel could be it....but I don't think so. Could they have gotten Lara Croft? So hyped...Just glad for the support.

There have been some third party developers showing interest in this game, and now that the new Tomb Raider is coming out next week, Lara has an even bigger chance to appear. I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up with her new look if she does get in the game though.
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#43Blindsided20Posted 2/26/2013 11:59:09 AM
christiankid7 posted...
Im definitely hyped! Maybe DLC news or maybe something completely different...Confirmation of a PS4 sequel could be it....but I don't think so. Could they have gotten Lara Croft? So hyped...Just glad for the support.

Croft would make sense given Tomb Raider is a week away and all....

Makes me wonder if Squareenix hit a deal with SSM where you can get the character for free if you buy Tomb Raider on launch and can pick up your free purchase whenever she's made available at the store or something.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#44Capitan_KidPosted 2/26/2013 12:00:04 PM
Crossing fingers for a Street Fighter or Final Fantasy character
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#45tlcstormzPosted 2/26/2013 12:01:36 PM
Blindsided20 posted...
Ludacris01 posted...
Even if it is characters they announce-which i highly doubt-it will probably be crappy characters no one cares about.

Characters are characters....as long as they have new gameplay, everyone should be happy. It can be an obscure character like Eiji from Battle Arena Toshinden or Robbit from Jumping Flash and I'll be giddy.

ZOMGosh...my head would explode if we got someone from Battle Arena Toshinden (although I'd rather have someone from Bloody Roar) or Robbit (although the Tomba, Abe, Crash, Spyro, etc fans would be sooooo mad!).
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#46christiankid7Posted 2/26/2013 12:01:54 PM
Blindsided20 posted...
Ludacris01 posted...
Even if it is characters they announce-which i highly doubt-it will probably be crappy characters no one cares about.

Characters are characters....as long as they have new gameplay, everyone should be happy. It can be an obscure character like Eiji from Battle Arena Toshinden or Robbit from Jumping Flash and I'll be giddy.

I can't see it be characters though...just because Emmett/Kat were released less than a month ago. Might be different game mode or that rumored horror stage I read on another site........

Hopefully I am wrong though.

What rumored Stage?
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#47holysquidPosted 2/26/2013 12:04:59 PM
christiankid7 posted...
Blindsided20 posted...
Ludacris01 posted...

I can't see it be characters though...just because Emmett/Kat were released less than a month ago. Might be different game mode or that rumored horror stage I read on another site........

What rumored Stage?

The supposed Gravity Rush stage "leaked" by a dev interviewed in a magazine.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#48Flownaway86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:32:24 PM
holysquid posted...
christiankid7 posted...
Blindsided20 posted...
Ludacris01 posted...

What rumored Stage?

The supposed Gravity Rush stage "leaked" by a dev interviewed in a magazine.

I think that was fake, but still, I hope we have one!
#49wwinterj25Posted 2/26/2013 2:22:03 PM
I'd like it to be characters and stage DLC however I remember them talking about looking into adding 1VS 1 mode ages ago so maybe it's that?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#50KillDozer123Posted 2/26/2013 2:24:31 PM
I'd rather have characters and stages than costumes and minions...but I won't complain. ^^
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!