Any Radec tips/combos to Share?

#1SoulRegaliaPosted 2/26/2013 12:19:40 PM
I want to try a new character, and Im interested in Radec, I dont see much of them anymore honestly.
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#2SoulRegalia(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:03:20 PM
bump
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#3DireProphecyPosted 2/26/2013 1:16:24 PM
Partner with Raiden and shoot your level 1 at anyone who is trapped in his combo whether it be in the air or on the ground.

If you feel like rolling but no one is pressuring you, down square is always a better option. He's kinda hard to play against good people you really have to be creative.
---
Drakes Moveset limits him on what he can do. Barrel, AK, slide and hit. He doesn't have much to vary his arsenal. - blazin640
#4KindertotenwaldPosted 2/26/2013 1:29:16 PM
I'm not trying to be clever but the biggest tip is too actually learn the character.

I have never met a Radec in ranked who actually knew how to use the character even a little bit and its sickening.

You have to play to his pros and you can't just throw attacks out like Kratos or Drake.

Radec has alot going for him and with the right team mate he can dominate.

Although at the highest level of play he will struggle but I don;t think you are concerned about that at this moment in time.
---
PSN: Omnisignificance
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Radec, Sir Daniel
#5DavidgraymanPosted 2/27/2013 5:15:02 PM
Radec biggest weakness are the stage, specifically slopes. This means that sniper spam is not viable, thusly thus you must master his close range game. His sticky grenade is the bomb diggity (lol pun), time it in the air so that you hit while landing. Learn when to use his mid range moves like his machine gun and flamethrower, both have stopping power

Also when you are downhill on a slope throw the electric grenade uphill (for example the Stowaways stage) because of the way the grenade is tossed your opponent the shock will be head level or short jump level. Your see what I mean in practice mode.

Excuse grammar and spelling
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
#6atopthemountainPosted 3/4/2013 9:59:59 PM
walls ...especially invisiwalls, are your friends...

the level 2 can go thru walls....use this to your advantadge
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#7Aldaris87Posted 3/4/2013 10:36:43 PM
Never neglect your neutral circle. If it connects, it's an effective way to push opponents away. You can also fire it at walls. The grenade will stick and when it explodes it will also help in keeping opponents away.

His forward square is a good tool to push opponents back but it is extremely unsafe so be careful about using it. But if you connect with it you can combo it into the sniper or a level 2.

His neutral triangle can buy you a few moments to escape from enemies charging at you.

Overall Radec is about zoning and using the circumstances and stages to your advantage. You have to be creative with him.
---
"One can only match move by move the machinations of fate and thus defy the tyrannous stars." - Kain
PSN: DarkEmperor99
#8ZoneofEnderzPosted 3/4/2013 10:57:21 PM
I have no idea how the best radecs play I ve heard a legend that they do more then snipe cross level. I wish you luck.
#9GamepocketXPosted 3/4/2013 10:58:54 PM
a really really good radec never misses with his lvl1
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#10DireProphecyPosted 3/4/2013 11:32:08 PM
Upgrade to Ratchet
---
Drakes Moveset limits him on what he can do. Barrel, AK, slide and hit. He doesn't have much to vary his arsenal. - blazin640