Place your bets, folks! Tomorrow's the big day!

#11blaze19_0XPosted 2/26/2013 12:45:58 PM
taoxadasa posted...
I'll be on the pessimistic side of things and say they'll only be announcing the patch they've been working on. (which would still be a good thing, but they've never had to announce patches before so it would be disappointing if that was the announcement)

A patch could make the game a lot better though. It could even add more content in terms of modes.
#12Nik_NackPosted 2/26/2013 12:46:26 PM
I hope it's characters. And I don't care who either.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#13Objection102Posted 2/26/2013 12:46:44 PM
kingtrace posted...
If they're cool, which superbot has shown skill in not being, but if they are, Nanako, probably. If not, the character's persona.

As for rival, I would assume another JRPG character. Any other JRPG character, really. Rivals don't have to make too much sense.

Nanako would be a smart choice, since both characters have a special relationship with her. And their Personas would also make sense, though Teddie's would be difficult to make it work since it's so fat. Izanagi would be able to work though.

In my personal opinion, I'd want the minion to be Rise. She was my favorite out of all of the cast. :>
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#14Objection102Posted 2/26/2013 12:48:23 PM
Now that I think about it... It could very well be characters. Maybe they'd be the ones planned for March, and they decided to bump the announcement date to tomorrow. If that's the case then that would be beautiful news. :D
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#15taoxadasaPosted 2/26/2013 12:49:16 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
taoxadasa posted...
I'll be on the pessimistic side of things and say they'll only be announcing the patch they've been working on. (which would still be a good thing, but they've never had to announce patches before so it would be disappointing if that was the announcement)

A patch could make the game a lot better though. It could even add more content in terms of modes.

I mean just a normal patch that fixes only a couple things.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#16GameplayZeroPosted 2/26/2013 12:51:15 PM(edited)
Just when I got marvel vs Capcom. It have to be prinny, teddie, wanderER, or snake for me to care.

If a new mode is added I will be happy. But I'm glad for the announcement. Good find trace.

I would seriously cry for joy if prinny or wanderER was in. Except wanderER won't happen.
#17blaze19_0XPosted 2/26/2013 12:49:36 PM
Oh and I just remembered.

Seth Killian is with SSM isn't he? He was never technically a part of Superbot, just SSM.

It'd make sense that he'd know something is on the way.
#18kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:49:41 PM
I'm thinking they wouldn't hype up annoucements of patches or gameplay modes unless they were adding health bars or something. But, this is Superbot's last stand, maybe they'll surprise us by breaking the suck barrier.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#19kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:51:46 PM
My fiancee has ventured her extremely impossible guess:

Caboose, from Red vs. Blue.

Yeah, not happening, but thought you guys could use a laugh in case this ends up being themes or backgrounds.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK