Post your BIGGEST hopes for tomorrow's announcement!!!

#1tlcstormzPosted 2/26/2013 1:02:52 PM(edited)
DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the announcement tomorrow include at least ONE of the following!!!!!

Video Games As Art Tier :

Ico representation
Shadow Of The Colossus representation
The Last Guardian representation
Flow representation
Flower representation
Journey representation

This Is My Childhood Tier :

Tomb Raider representation
Resident Evil representation
Street Fighter representation
Final Fantasy representation
Crash Bandicoot representation

Personal Faves / Never Gonna Happen Tier :

ANY Marvel Comics representation
The Walking Dead representation
Kinetica representation
SSX representation
Braid representation
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 2/26/2013 12:59:46 PM
nope finn
#3kingtracePosted 2/26/2013 1:00:40 PM
I would trade my cat, my first born (whenever that happens), most of my stuff, and 1/10 of my money (man has to eat) if Teddie is in this game.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#4blaze19_0XPosted 2/26/2013 1:02:38 PM(edited)
For modes:

- 1vs1 matchmaking/ranked
- Friendly fire in doubles option
- Timer+stock option

For characters

-Cloud
-Spyro
-Snake
-Crash

For gameplay

-proper dashing
-fastfalling
#5SoulRegaliaPosted 2/26/2013 1:01:48 PM
If they had a persona rep and it turned out to be teddie id be really dissapointed tbh
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#6Blindsided20Posted 2/26/2013 1:03:41 PM
Honestly any new character....would I jump up and down for Crash? YES. But if we get Dart/Lammy or Lara Croft/Joel and Ellie(Dante, Raiden came out for this game months before their games hit shelves...I can see both of them as future DLC) or something like that....i'd dig it.

Honestly I am happy for any new character and will buy it....just to show support for the game improving the roster and encourage them to continue to update this game despite the iffy sales.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#7taoxadasaPosted 2/26/2013 1:05:06 PM
Every new character, stage, item, minion, costume, victory pose, lose pose, intro, game mode, and victory music idea that has ever happened, as well as them completely balancing everyone and fixing all glitches will be in a new patch that goes live tomorrow after the announcement.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#8Blindsided20Posted 2/26/2013 1:05:41 PM
kingtrace posted...
I would trade my cat, my first born (whenever that happens), most of my stuff, and 1/10 of my money (man has to eat) if Teddie is in this game.

If we gotta get an Atlus born character, please let it be Etna(I know Disgaea isn't under Atlus anymore) but still....Prinny Rain level 3 with a meteor showers of prinnies for 10 seconds coming down on the screen. :D
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#9DHG_SweepPosted 2/26/2013 1:14:24 PM(edited)
1v1 matchmaking first and foremost.

Id be completely content if we got that and a final fantasy rep (preferably FFX rep or... Noctis >.>) and for icing I guess the rival would be a Grandia rep (Feena or Gadwin) or a Mass Effect rep (Thane or Mordin).
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#10tlcstormz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 8:30:18 PM
BUMP
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14