WOW! so!....(costume appearances).

#1LightEcoSagePosted 2/26/2013 4:54:06 PM
I've seen Drakes and Slys new costumes. The costumes these characters come in change their actual artwork and in game appearance. For instance. Sly has his look from the game his costume debuted in and Drake has his Uncharted 1 young appearance in his Wet-suit...

This could be a sign of why we haven't gotten the other costumes, because their not only making the new costumes, but changing the appearances as well. It's highly possible.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#2sinncrossPosted 2/26/2013 4:55:11 PM
hmm I could live with that.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#3LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:01:37 PM
sinncross posted...
hmm I could live with that.

Can't even imagine everyone else and the future characters ones as well...
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#4CrabhammarPosted 2/26/2013 5:02:15 PM
yeah kratos looks waaay different
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamSamoas
#5LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:09:58 PM
This has to be the job of Sony Santa Monica, since SB obviously didn't do this with the original 3 costumes. Only some, but not like SSM has done. This really has me looking forward to future costumes.
---
#6GameplayZeroPosted 2/26/2013 5:11:38 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
This has to be the job of Sony Santa Monica, since SB obviously didn't do this with the original 3 costumes. Only some, but not like SSM has done. This really has me looking forward to future costumes.

who knows.
#7Lucarioaura22Posted 2/26/2013 5:14:12 PM
I bet we will be trolled and given the lost frontier Jak instead of Jak II appearance.
---
We do what we must.................
#8toad133Posted 2/26/2013 5:16:31 PM
Wasn't the artwork already changed for costumes? I mean...look at Fat Princess's Fairytale outfit compared to her regular one; the art for it has her doing a different pose. Or do the DLC costumes not have an art change?
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#9LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:21:56 PM
toad133 posted...
Wasn't the artwork already changed for costumes? I mean...look at Fat Princess's Fairytale outfit compared to her regular one; the art for it has her doing a different pose. Or do the DLC costumes not have an art change?

I'm talking about *appearances* as well. Just see the new outfits to see what I mean.
---
#10wwinterj25Posted 2/26/2013 5:27:36 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
I'm talking about *appearances* as well. Just see the new outfits to see what I mean.

This is nothing new. You've said it yourself. Big Daddy for example has a big change with his pre order costume. It's neat but nothing more than a skin. It's not a skin. Surely you know the difference between a costume and a skin right?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj