WOW! so!....(costume appearances).

#11DB-RBPosted 2/26/2013 5:28:13 PM
if you actually looked, drake has a different hairstyle with all four outfits.
---
The official Drake, Toro, Kat, Spike, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#12LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:37:14 PM
DB-RB posted...

Comprehending issues I see. First of all you're wrong on this. He has a different tone color of hair in each outfit not change of hair style. Third only his new outfit(Wet-suit)has a hair change to it and that would be a haircut since his first game had the shortest hair. But thats not all I SAID APPEARANCE FOR A REASON. His facial appearance is also younger.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#13crashbfan_23_Posted 2/26/2013 5:39:39 PM
dude so what? He looks a little bit different with different textures. Look at Sackboy vs Sackgirl. That's a way more drastic appearance change than what you're saying
---
Wrestler Sackboy FTW!!
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#14wwinterj25Posted 2/26/2013 5:42:24 PM(edited)
crashbfan_23_ posted...
dude so what? He looks a little bit different with different textures. Look at Sackboy vs Sackgirl. That's a way more drastic appearance change than what you're saying

Pointless wasting logic on him.
He's right everyone else is wrong.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#15LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:46:57 PM
crashbfan_23_ posted...

Wow seems like people are missing the point and making this a big deal. Completly missing the point...
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#16wwinterj25Posted 2/26/2013 5:48:56 PM
^ Point proven. Even if he has me blocked. ;)
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#17LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:58:49 PM(edited)
crashbfan_23_ posted...

Let me elaborate for you and others. I'm strictly talking about appearance changes like skin tone, facial, age, etc. I am not talking about COSTUMES.

Example: What i'm talking about is how in Drakes new Wetsuit costume he actually has his *younger look* to him while in the costume. It's not a copy of costumes from the characters game and pasted onto their model just like all of Drakes other 3 costumes. In Drakes other 3 costumes he has his base and same facial appearance in all 3 even though in Uc2 and Uc3 there was a prominent facial change.

Hopefully you understand now. It's not about the costumes its about the characters look in the specific.
---
#18DB-RBPosted 2/26/2013 6:32:17 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
DB-RB posted...

Comprehending issues I see. First of all you're wrong on this. He has a different tone color of hair in each outfit not change of hair style. Third only his new outfit(Wet-suit)has a hair change to it and that would be a haircut since his first game had the shortest hair. But thats not all I SAID APPEARANCE FOR A REASON. His facial appearance is also younger.

you are wrong. look in the customize menu. he has different haircuts for each outfit. how are you making yourself continue to look bad like whos mans is this?
---
The official Drake, Toro, Kat, Spike, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#19NDgamer1122Posted 2/26/2013 7:05:39 PM
I bet we will be trolled and given the lost frontier Jak instead of Jak II appearance.

Shut up shut up shut up don't jinx it
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#20sinncrossPosted 2/26/2013 7:45:20 PM
get what the TC is saying.

I need to see for myself but that sounds nifty.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!