Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:48:36 AM
Charizard18 posted...
Congrats, hex xD I wanted him to get in only because of you. I'm not too crazy about GoW rep again though.

<3
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#12Kratos_Is_BaldPosted 2/27/2013 1:55:07 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65466410

Results are funny in hindsight
#13holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:59:10 AM
Kratos_Is_Bald posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65466410

Results are funny in hindsight

I was thinking the same thing, lol.
---
#14Charizard18Posted 2/27/2013 2:32:07 AM
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Congrats, hex xD I wanted him to get in only because of you. I'm not too crazy about GoW rep again though.

<3

*uses Pipotron G*
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#15EtroAnimePosted 2/27/2013 2:37:04 AM
Also GGs earlier Holysquid, i didn't know you were a Dead Space fan. Honestly he looks cool to play with moreso than Emmett but Zeus is meh to me since I am tired of GoW. I guess we will never see an RPG rep unless this isn't that last of character DLC.
---
Now Playing - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD
PSN ID: Rammel29
#16holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:38:05 AM
Etroanime posted...
Also GGs earlier Holysquid, i didn't know you were a Dead Space fan. Honestly he looks cool to play with moreso than Emmett but Zeus is meh to me since I am tired of GoW. I guess we will never see an RPG rep unless this isn't that last of character DLC.

Yeah, GGs guys. Most fun I've had with this game in a while.

Dead Space is my favorite series this gen, with the first one being my second favorite game of all time.
---
#17Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/27/2013 2:39:23 AM
Well ignore the trolls like TIMBO. He's gonna be pretty badass! Although I'm a bit upset that he doesn't use the harpoon launcher in this game :/ that was my favorite Dead Space weapon!
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#18holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:41:49 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Well ignore the trolls like TIMBO. He's gonna be pretty badass! Although I'm a bit upset that he doesn't use the harpoon launcher in this game :/ that was my favorite Dead Space weapon!

Yeah he will be for sure. Ever since I played DS1 I've imagined having Isaac in Smash Bros. (sounds silly, I know) and obviously that would never happen, so for him to be in a Smash Bros. esque game just makes me elated beyond belief.

Also, I don't think we saw his entire moveset, the Javelin gun might still be in there!
---
#19EtroAnimePosted 2/27/2013 2:46:02 AM
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Yeah he will be for sure. Ever since I played DS1 I've imagined having Isaac in Smash Bros. (sounds silly, I know) and obviously that would never happen, so for him to be in a Smash Bros. esque game just makes me elated beyond belief.

Also, I don't think we saw his entire moveset, the Javelin gun might still be in there!

His moves look crazy I watched more of that ign video loving his guns he might become a main of mine if he really plays like Drake and little bit of Jak. I might have to give the DS games a try, don't know if I should just start at DS1 or 2 those necromorphs always freaked me
---
Now Playing - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD
PSN ID: Rammel29
#20holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:49:58 AM
Etroanime posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

His moves look crazy I watched more of that ign video loving his guns he might become a main of mine if he really plays like Drake and little bit of Jak. I might have to give the DS games a try, don't know if I should just start at DS1 or 2 those necromorphs always freaked me

I'd say start at 1, but if the horror is making you reluctant, 2 is less scary than 1.
---