Zeus I'm okay with, but GTFO with Isaac

#1T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/27/2013 1:55:21 AM
He is even less of an Allstar than Bog Daddy...
Stupid. Zeus is in because (aside from dev bias) this game lacks bad guys. Isaac has no reason for being in. He is not important to Playstation, he uses guns (which we aldready have a bazillion of), and is just an all around s***** choice.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#2Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/27/2013 1:56:44 AM
Never mind the fact that he's the protagonist from the Dead Space series, which is a extremely popular game.

Sigh... Its like you guys aren't even trying anymore...
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#3ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/27/2013 1:57:29 AM
inb4gameplayzero posts nonsense about cactus juice
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#4T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:00:36 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Never mind the fact that he's the protagonist from the Dead Space series, which is a extremely popular game.

Popular =/= Playstation relevant. Call of Duty is extremely popular, but that doesn't mean Ghost would be a good choice for this game does it?
---
#5tacomangsxPosted 2/27/2013 2:02:06 AM
Oh, because Kat, Emmet, Fat Princess, Toro and Sir Dan are "All Stars".

Ask anyone on the streets who any of the above are, then ask them who Issac Clarke is or If they've heard of or know what Dead Space is.

Granted Toro is a Playstation Mascot over in Japan, doesn't really warrant him to be in the game.

Kats - creepy fanbase got her into the game.

Emmet...there's absolutely not reason at all.

Fat princess - not even the actual character from her game on PSN. Not a PS All star at all.

Sir Dan - Hardly anyone knows him to begin with. Only old PS fans do.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
#6Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/27/2013 2:02:17 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Popular =/= Playstation relevant. Call of Duty is extremely popular, but that doesn't mean Ghost would be a good choice for this game does it?

Ghost is just a generic soldier that you rarely see the face of. Isaac has a whole background, they talk about him, you see him a lot, he's unique. Do you see Ghost in any other CoD game?
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#7Ludacris01Posted 2/27/2013 2:04:06 AM
tacomangsx posted...

Ask anyone on the streets who any of the above are, then ask them who Issac Clarke is or If they've heard of or know what Dead Space is.

Granted Toro is a Playstation Mascot over in Japan, doesn't really warrant him to be in the game.

Fat princess - not even the actual character from her game on PSN. Not a PS All star at all.

I'm failing to see the part where anyone said Fat Princess and Emmett were All Stars to begin with
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#8GameplayZeroPosted 2/27/2013 2:05:28 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
inb4gameplayzero posts nonsense about cactus juice

CACTUS JUICE!!!!!!!!!

What do I win?
#9T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:05:39 AM
tacomangsx posted...

Toro: Mascot
Kat: Represents the Vita
Emmett: Rep from the long time PS "-hawk" series, which while he himself is not that big, the series he reps is important to PS history.
Sir Dan: Reps Playstation history.
Fatty P: PSN rep.

Isaac... nothing. He doesn't represent anything important to PS, he doesn't add anything unique, it doesn't matter how well know a character is. That's not what this game is about. Isaac does not belong in this game. Period.
---
#10co1onelPosted 2/27/2013 2:07:05 AM
Well said.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif