Zeus I'm okay with, but GTFO with Isaac

#21GameplayZeroPosted 2/27/2013 2:28:32 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
GameplayZero posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
co1onel posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I remember a time where people knew how to differentiate opinions from facts.

You people are the reason the PSASBR fanbase is frowned upon.

You sir need to understand what a fact is and stop blurting it out like an opinion.

Agreed. I'm giving evidence to support my claim that Isaac does not belong in this game. What evidence does anyone have as to why he should be? (Aside from "herpaderp popular", becuase this game is about Playstation, not popularity)

Hold on a sec. So if he is popular (and you truly cared about the game instead of yourself), wouldn't his inclusion be a good thing? Or are you just being selfish?

ALL STARS IS JUST THE TITLE. IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY MEAN THAT EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME HAS TO BE AN ALL STARS. If that were the case the game would be called "Playstation Only All-stars". Your logic is flawed.

I'm not saying every character needs to be an Allstar, but this is a game about Playstation. Isaac is not significant to Playstation. This is an indisputable fact. Dead Space is popular, so Isaac may or may not bring more people to this game, so that is a plus, but he still does not belong in this game because he is of no importance to Playstation. That is a fact.

If someone can prove to me that Isaac is important to the Playstation brand and represents something of significance, then I will drop this, but I don't foresee that happening because all you people can do is say "BLURPA BLURPA HE POPULAR". Popular is not the same thing as Playstation relevant.

again, this game isnt only playstation. And why does it matter? How does that affect you? Sounds like you are giving an excuse to hate Isaac. And by your logic you cant hate Zeus since he is an all-star and exclusive.
#22Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/27/2013 2:28:42 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
GameplayZero posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
co1onel posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I remember a time where people knew how to differentiate opinions from facts.

You people are the reason the PSASBR fanbase is frowned upon.

You sir need to understand what a fact is and stop blurting it out like an opinion.

Agreed. I'm giving evidence to support my claim that Isaac does not belong in this game. What evidence does anyone have as to why he should be? (Aside from "herpaderp popular", becuase this game is about Playstation, not popularity)

Hold on a sec. So if he is popular (and you truly cared about the game instead of yourself), wouldn't his inclusion be a good thing? Or are you just being selfish?

ALL STARS IS JUST THE TITLE. IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY MEAN THAT EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME HAS TO BE AN ALL STARS. If that were the case the game would be called "Playstation Only All-stars". Your logic is flawed.

I'm not saying every character needs to be an Allstar, but this is a game about Playstation. Isaac is not significant to Playstation. This is an indisputable fact. Dead Space is popular, so Isaac may or may not bring more people to this game, so that is a plus, but he still does not belong in this game because he is of no importance to Playstation. That is a fact.

If someone can prove to me that Isaac is important to the Playstation brand and represents something of significance, then I will drop this, but I don't foresee that happening because all you people can do is say "BLURPA BLURPA HE POPULAR". Popular is not the same thing as Playstation relevant.

Dead Space is the first game where head shots are meaningless and you need to de limb your enemies to kill them. Therefore, its unique. Therefore, its new.

/topic.
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#23T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:31:37 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Dead Space is the first game where head shots are meaningless and you need to de limb your enemies to kill them. Therefore, its unique. Therefore, its new.

/topic.

...are you trying to be serious right now? If so... I don't even know what to say, because that is ridiculous. If you're joking, I apologize for missing the humor here.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#24Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/27/2013 2:34:53 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

/topic.

...are you trying to be serious right now? If so... I don't even know what to say, because that is ridiculous. If you're joking, I apologize for missing the humor here.

Honestly, its hard to be serious with you. If you're gonna be a smart***, id rather not bother.

So... I'll have fun with Isaac while you sit here and continue to rant to internet peoples who don't even want to listen to you. :3
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#25T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:36:21 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

/topic.

Honestly, its hard to be serious with you. If you're gonna be a smart***, id rather not bother.

So... I'll have fun with Isaac while you sit here and continue to rant to internet peoples who don't even want to listen to you. :3

Ok good, so you weren't being serious. That's a relief.
---
#26GameplayZeroPosted 2/27/2013 2:51:13 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

/topic.

Ok good, so you weren't being serious. That's a relief.

why did you completely ignore my question? You scurd?
#27T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:51:26 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

Anyone?
---
#28GameplayZeroPosted 2/27/2013 2:53:21 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

Anyone?

Stop making excuses as to why you didn't want Isaac in. We get it. You don't like him. Using Playstation as an excuse? Pretty shallow bro. Un-orignal at that.
#29Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/27/2013 2:55:05 AM
GameplayZero posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

Anyone?

Stop making excuses as to why you didn't want Isaac in. We get it. You don't like him. Using Playstation as an excuse? Pretty shallow bro. Un-orignal at that.

Stop encouraging him mang. Everyone else finally ditched this topic. Do the same! >.>
---
#30GameplayZeroPosted 2/27/2013 2:57:36 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
GameplayZero posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

Anyone?

Stop encouraging him mang. Everyone else finally ditched this topic. Do the same! >.>

Fine. Its just so sad to see guys like him complain. He has so much potential. Like Zeus, I forgive and forget.