Someone ask themink something else

#11kingtracePosted 2/27/2013 2:38:50 PM
DB-RB posted...
Haku125 posted...
DB-RB posted...
i get all my info from him. lol, he just males a bunch of lucky guesses and asks me to take the blame for him (obviously not directly, but i'm assuming.)

Shut up. You havent even been here long enough to say that. He's been leaking stuff since july,

i've been here since june your point?

DB-RB, everyone knows you're a liar. Point of fact:

The 'game data' you made up.
IPS breaking combos you can never verify.
An infinite dante doesn't have.
Spike having an infinite also.
Polygon man as a playable character by glitch.
Polygon skins as a playable character by glitch.

You have never been the source of theMink's information. You are a nobody who constantly lies and plays with his hacking devices to make it look like you're right.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#12Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 3:20:42 PM
DB-RB posted...
Haku125 posted...
DB-RB posted...
i get all my info from him. lol, he just males a bunch of lucky guesses and asks me to take the blame for him (obviously not directly, but i'm assuming.)

Shut up. You havent even been here long enough to say that. He's been leaking stuff since july,

Ha, HAHAHAHA. Thats a whole bundle of lies. I've been here since the beginning and never once seen your name pre release. My point is you are a little late to the lying party. It's kind've amusing pre release but post release looks utterly pathetic. If you're bored just play the f***ing game.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#13DBRBPosted 2/27/2013 3:22:56 PM
Haku125 posted...
DB-RB posted...
Haku125 posted...
DB-RB posted...

Ha, HAHAHAHA. Thats a whole bundle of lies. I've been here since the beginning and never once seen your name pre release. My point is you are a little late to the lying party. It's kind've amusing pre release but post release looks utterly pathetic. If you're bored just play the f***ing game.

because i was banned. Look at my account creation if you don't believe.
---
The official Drake, Toro, Kat, Spike, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#14DBRBPosted 2/27/2013 3:24:46 PM
kingtrace posted...
DB-RB posted...
Haku125 posted...
DB-RB posted...

DB-RB, everyone knows you're a liar. Point of fact:

The 'game data' you made up.
IPS breaking combos you can never verify.
An infinite dante doesn't have.
Spike having an infinite also.
Polygon man as a playable character by glitch.
Polygon skins as a playable character by glitch.

You have never been the source of theMink's information. You are a nobody who constantly lies and plays with his hacking devices to make it look like you're right.

IPS breaking combos? Don't know what that is.
Dante infinite is situational and involves his guns since they don't ap burst.
spike infinite is a glitch not an infinite i exaggerated it.
i said it was a mod, not a glitch. Learn to read.
Same as above.
---
The official Drake, Toro, Kat, Spike, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#15ChairstoodPosted 2/27/2013 3:25:19 PM
Haku125 posted...
DB-RB posted...
Haku125 posted...
DB-RB posted...

I agree with Haku. I have been on this board since the game's announcement, and only recently have i begun to see your name pop up DB-RB
---
Dynasty Warriors 8 has been announced. Looking forward to it and hoping for a handheld version.
#16Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 3:30:04 PM
DBRB posted...
Haku125 posted...
DB-RB posted...
Haku125 posted...
DB-RB posted...

because i was banned. Look at my account creation if you don't believe.

Ok i remember most names on this board, tell me who you were originally.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#17kingtracePosted 2/27/2013 4:01:13 PM
DB-RB posted...
playing as polygon man or the polygon costumes offline is my favorite.

Your first post in a thread titled 'Craziest glitches you've ever seen.

*cough*

And you said there was a trick to reset IPS mid combo.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK