whos the mink?

#1_krat0s_Posted 2/27/2013 2:23:11 PM
Is he another lupinko?
Apparently he guessed all the dlc characters correctly? Or what?

I told u guys Isaac would be dlc yesterday, AMA!!!!!
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#2CrabhammarPosted 2/27/2013 2:25:00 PM
I am the mink coat
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamSamoas
#3An_Unkind_RGNPosted 2/27/2013 2:26:08 PM
Crabhammar posted...
I am the mink coat

I wannn it
---
Make a sword. Name it Kindness. Kill Something. Congratulations. You killed them with kindness.
~Kingdom Hearts Sucks. Disney too. Hate My Opinions.~
#4Charizard18Posted 2/27/2013 2:26:30 PM
You don't remember mink, krat0s? He's the "Lightning, wait nope no Lightning but an item, also Ryu Hayabusa" guy
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#5Haku125Posted 2/27/2013 2:27:29 PM
He leaked the entire rest of the roster after the cole and jak reveal at comic con and was right. He said that there would be no more than 20 characters and was right. He then siad we would get kat and Ryu Hayabusa as first DLC and was half right. Ryu was probably dropped. He also said we would get lightning and then changed his statement which means Lightning was probably planned whilst sealing the deal with Squeenix but was also dropped.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#6DBRBPosted 2/27/2013 2:27:32 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65232621

look at topic creation date.
---
The official Drake, Toro, Kat, Spike, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#7_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:28:09 PM
Charizard18 posted...
You don't remember mink, krat0s? He's the "Lightning, wait nope no Lightning but an item, also Ryu Hayabusa" guy

The guy who put up those fake photos?
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
#8soothsayer77Posted 2/27/2013 2:31:51 PM(edited)
Lol what he's still around?

He was the dude that claimed he knew the full roster and some DLC characters, and everyone (especially at GAF) believed him for some reason. Even when his information was really sketchy.

Like the fact that Lightning was in, then out, then in, then there was just a Square Enix item instead, which wasn't in the game. Then he kept insisting Ryu Hyabusa was going to be in the game when anyone with half a brain realized he wasn't. Also, not to mention the fact that he presented his final roster "prediction" just like everyone else and it wasn't until after the leak and his prediction matched up with the roster that he had a "source"

But then again, there are a lot of people with less than half a brain apparently. Even if his info did turn out correct, it was amazing how many people believed him with how badly he presented his information. He's riding some new train now?
#9_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:29:53 PM
DBRB posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65232621

look at topic creation date.

Dang he beat me by a few weeks lol.
---
#10CAW EvolutionPosted 2/27/2013 2:29:57 PM
soothsayer77 posted...
Lol what he's still around?

He was the dude that claimed he knew the full roster and some DLC characters, and everyone (especially at GAF) believed him for some reason. Even when his information was really sketchy.

Like the fact that Lightning was in, then out, then in, then there was a Square Enix item. Then he kept insisting Ryu Hyabusa was going to be in the game when anyone with half a brain realized he wasn't. Also, not to mention the fact that he presented his final roster "prediction" just like everyone else and it wasn't until after the leak and his prediction matched up with the roster that he had a "source"

But then again, there are a lot of people with less than half a brain apparently. He's riding some new train now?

He said last month that Zeus and Isaac Clarke were upcoming DLC. Good luck telling me that's a "lucky guess" while keeping a straight face.