This "themink" fellow.

#1squirrel_boyPosted 2/27/2013 4:54:42 PM
Legit or not? - Results (42 votes)
Yes, totally legit.
35.71% (15 votes)
No, absolute fraud.
11.9% (5 votes)
Sort of, he knew some stuff and made up other stuff.
52.38% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think, after todays announcements, he is. Even though he got a few things wrong (so far) this zues and isaac thing could not be a guess. And it's likely that those things that he was wrong about were taken out before fully implemented. Or maybe SB was in negotiations for those things but never made it.
#2squirrel_boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:38:07 PM
Bump for i demand more votes
#3ciberrajaPosted 2/27/2013 5:40:57 PM
I hate themink, but Zeus and Isaac both DLC just a guess? Nope, this guy must have some real information.
---
Remember to check for typos and grammar mistaeks.
#4GamenamebullyPosted 2/27/2013 5:42:28 PM
On one hand he got Zeus and Isaac Clarke right.

On the other hand he talked about an item from a Final Fantasy game being in this game..
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#5McFordmansonPosted 2/27/2013 5:45:21 PM
He guesses, and gets really lucky. He's said a lot of other stuff that he backtracked on after it was deconfirmed.

Like Lightning, or Masushi being an alt costume for Spike.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#6kingtracePosted 2/27/2013 5:46:30 PM
Here's my theory on theMink: He's Paul Gale.

Around the same time Paul Gale was leading people to believe FF was getting a rep, theMink guessed there would be a final fantasy rep. As that became less likely, he eventually backed away from it.

From the prelaunch trailers it's clear that they expected to get Lighting, the Long Live Play trailer included her and the teaser trailer had her gun on the weapons rack.

Paul would've known who they were expecting to get, and he would've known who the dlc would be. As plans fell through, he looked wrong.

I'm assuming the mink was created to hype up the roster.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#7squirrel_boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:49:17 PM
kingtrace posted...

Around the same time Paul Gale was leading people to believe FF was getting a rep, theMink guessed there would be a final fantasy rep. As that became less likely, he eventually backed away from it.

From the prelaunch trailers it's clear that they expected to get Lighting, the Long Live Play trailer included her and the teaser trailer had her gun on the weapons rack.

Paul would've known who they were expecting to get, and he would've known who the dlc would be. As plans fell through, he looked wrong.

The teaser trailer? that one that was like a sequel for the michael ad? do you have a pic?
#8kingtracePosted 2/27/2013 5:51:04 PM
squirrel_boy posted...
kingtrace posted...

The teaser trailer? that one that was like a sequel for the michael ad? do you have a pic?

No, unfortunately, it was taken down. The only evidence I have is a person who posted the list of things he saw in the video while it was still up (it had near 800 thumbs up last I checked) included Lightning's sword in his list.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#9T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/27/2013 5:52:24 PM
McFordmanson posted...
He guesses, and gets really lucky. He's said a lot of other stuff that he backtracked on after it was deconfirmed.

McFordmanson posted...

McFordmanson posted...
Masushi being an alt

McFordmanson posted...
Masushi

---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.