Zeus and Isaac are free if you purchase GoW Ascension

#61_The_Hitcher_Posted 3/2/2013 6:29:34 PM
Drag0nBlade posted...
_The_Hitcher_ posted...
Drag0nBlade posted...
1. Did you pay attention to the video? If not, you missed the point.
2. What other aspects of the game? gameplay? They talk about that.
3. You miss the point of critical assessment. I guess no one can criticize Transformers 2 because millions of people went and saw it in theater.

I did pay attention, it was essentially a fairly pretentious whine that just made me realise how little attention he apparently paid to GoW III's plot and that he clearly hadn't played Ghost of Sparta.

He at no point mentions anything besides the plot, it as all about the storytelling, point out where they talk about the gameplay with a timestamp if I'm wrong.

People can criticise it, sure, but criticising and saying something is objectively bad any that anyone who likes it is wrong are entirely different things. That's also a very poor comparison, films are almost entirely reliant on plot, games don't have to have much of a plot at all. High quality storytelling can help some games but it isn't something that they all need, it isn't the core feature on display.

And thus, we can argue that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is a quality product. By your logic.

That's a straw man and you know it, not only that it's one totally ignoring the part of my response in which I addressed that. If someone enjoyed the film then you have no right to tell them their opinion is wrong. You can disagree, you can even find it ridiculous, but your opinion on something qualitative isn't objective and would rarely be universal.

GoW is enjoyed by millions and gets consistently high review scores, arrogantly acting as though you're superior wont change that or make the fans wrong.
---
PSN: ForeverLost
XBL: ForeverLost360
#62Tactician_LordPosted 3/2/2013 8:01:43 PM
3D3 posted...
I'll be getting them for free. :)

Technically they cost you 60 dollars. Free implies you had nothing to buy to get them.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#63CrabhammarPosted 3/2/2013 8:08:19 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
3D3 posted...
I'll be getting them for free. :)

Technically they cost you 60 dollars. Free implies you had nothing to buy to get them.

He might get the code from a friend as I will be doing.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamSamoas
#64linkumsPosted 3/2/2013 8:16:24 PM
Guess I'll be lurking on the God of War board.
---
Latest post: "Pokemon According to my Dad (OC)"
http://whattheycallgames.blogspot.com/
#65921soraPosted 3/2/2013 8:43:27 PM
what if you bought the collector's edition?
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!