I think I figured out how the music is chosen on the rivalry stage.

#1Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/27/2013 4:42:11 PM
It all depends on what character the first player is playing as from what I've seen. The music that plays is what their character has in their rivalry battle- Like Cole and Raidne will have the serious Polygon Man battle music, while characters like Toro and Heihachi will have the character trailer music.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#2BluBlue4Posted 2/27/2013 7:28:14 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
It all depends on what character the first player is playing as from what I've seen. The music that plays is what their character has in their rivalry battle- Like Cole and Raidne will have the serious Polygon Man battle music, while characters like Toro and Heihachi will have the character trailer music.

Nice.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#3MyZombieFianceePosted 2/27/2013 7:30:04 PM
Stupid. Why couldn't they just give us Brawl-like music sliders to have more than one song in each stage?
---
PSN Name: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#4AndKevinBaconPosted 2/27/2013 7:52:41 PM
iPersona posted...
Stupid. Why couldn't they just give us Brawl-like music sliders to have more than one song in each stage?

Too much work.
#5MyZombieFianceePosted 2/27/2013 7:56:57 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
iPersona posted...

Too much work.

Ha. I wouldn't be surprised if they started charging for packs of additional BGM some time down the road.
---
PSN Name: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#6taoxadasaPosted 2/27/2013 8:01:51 PM
This has actually been known for a while now I think.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar