Who else beside Crash and Spyro would make good characters in this game.

#21Gamer09ePosted 2/27/2013 6:06:24 PM(edited)
Some old school ps1 players like Tomba,Ty, Gex and Lara coft even croc would be nice to see
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU
#22dacekidPosted 2/27/2013 6:06:17 PM
rumbalumba posted...
big daddy. trololololol.

The genius group that decides which characters could potentially be DLC probably would want the Bioshock Infinite version of big daddy as a character. It's all about promotion and profit...we can't blame them for that.

So your joke is actually spot on.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#23hotgasmaskPosted 2/27/2013 6:07:01 PM
whos needs amarestu whan we can have any animal or mixture of animals from tokyo jungle..id inplement the breeding mechanic to have swarms and different animals basically our version of pokemon trainer or maybe something totally unique all i know is want more than one animal on screen at a time
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#24dacekidPosted 2/27/2013 6:13:41 PM
Agent 47 (Hitman)
Adam Jensen (Deus Ex)
Ghost (CoD)
Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)
Caricature gunman (Brink)

Or any other gun totting third party character that they feel would make profit. Like we don't already have enough gunmen in this game.

He'll they should throw in the prince from PoP while they're at it...give him a gun too.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#25hotgasmaskPosted 2/27/2013 6:17:47 PM(edited)
i just remember PoPoLoCrois thatsa cult japanease sony owned rpg ..it even had 2 ANIME SERIES. its had games all across playstation 1 ,2 and psp
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#26TheAgent41Posted 2/27/2013 6:20:06 PM
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Snake
Knack
Pyramid Head
---
I'm Your Host, TheAgent41!
#27icejohnPosted 2/27/2013 6:41:01 PM
Tomb raider-lara
Disgaea- laharl
Rogue galaxy- jaster
Dark cloud-Toan
Rayman- Rayman
Persona-Yu Narukami
Ico-ico
Shadow of the Colossus-wander
klonoa-Klonoa
Dragonquest 8-hero
Star ocean-Claude
Final fantasy- cloud,lighting,tidus,ANY character!