My opinion on how the Medieval stage should have been

#1crashbfan_23_Posted 2/28/2013 5:27:21 AM
Instead of the Graveyard and the Unfinished Swan mash-up, I think it should have taken place in Dan's crypt. I think it would have worked well with Dead Space, and when the mash up happens, Dan's Crypt gets dark and the aliens or whatever from Dead Space cab become a part of the stage, maybe even stage hazards.

What do you think?
---
Wrestler Sackboy FTW!!
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#2SettaWorldTeethPosted 2/28/2013 5:32:59 AM
The level is pretty good as it is. It would be nice if they picked The Sleeping Village as it's my favourite level but that's me being picky.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#3wwinterj25Posted 2/28/2013 5:40:30 AM(edited)
Been as Isaacs level 3 takes you tp Space the location doesn't really matter. It would look cool with Drakes level 3 though. Come to think of it the graveyard will do also. Zombies everywhere.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4The-Great-OzziePosted 2/28/2013 6:00:51 AM
Unless we get a necromorph minion, I feel like them not being involved in his level 3 or something means that them fine boys at electronic arts probably didn't include them in da package, would be rad though
---
The Official Ed Gemini of the PSASBR Message Boards
Not changing this until Ed Gemini added for DLC
#5ChairstoodPosted 2/28/2013 7:01:59 AM
Should have been MediEvil mashup with Castlevania.
Zarok & Dracula fighting each other in the background and lots of zombies being blown to pieces because of it. That would have been epic.
---
Dynasty Warriors 8 has been announced. Looking forward to it and hoping for a handheld version.
#6teffyPosted 2/28/2013 10:02:02 AM(edited)
crashbfan_23_ posted...
Instead of the Graveyard and the Unfinished Swan mash-up, I think it should have taken place in Dan's crypt. I think it would have worked well with Dead Space, and when the mash up happens, Dan's Crypt gets dark and the aliens or whatever from Dead Space cab become a part of the stage, maybe even stage hazards.

What do you think?

I rather like the direction they took with EVERY stage so far being two completely different styles that normally make no sense. God of War melded with the cutesey Patapon, the soothing Locoroco mashed into Metal Gear's war-torn world, even the Medieval Heavenly Sword with the sci-fi Wipeout. Midevil and Unfinished Swan is a far more out-there mashup than gothic horror vs. futuristic horror (or gothic horror vs gothic horror for Castlevania).

ITT: Uncreative people think they can do better than the devs and COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT of stage mash-ups.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10