lol some things on this board never change

#1atopthemountainPosted 2/28/2013 1:13:09 PM
so i took a week and a half or so break from this game and from the boards (life)...

my brother informs me that theres new DLC coming up for PSASBR w characters to boot. Im not really a fan of GoW (and id prefer hercules over Zeus) but i thought gameplaywise he looks interesting. Isaac's gameplay look pretty interesting too (and his level 3 looks amazing cinematically). Deadspace is not my favorite game either but a new 3rd party rep is pretty nice. The costumes arent really for me minus the kratos and emmett but its still a nice move from Santamon/superboy.

I return to the boards hoping to discuss anticipation of the dlc and the games new content...

im dismayes at the flipped tables and salt that clutters the floor. Haters still hate. Whiners still whine.

but hey.............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlRQjzltaMQ thats the way it is.......
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#2xxghost12xxPosted 2/28/2013 1:43:33 PM
Characters look fine to me, even though I was hoping for some better characters but its cool. I will most likely buy and enjoy them.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
#3SilvrestormPosted 2/28/2013 2:54:35 PM
I haven't seen those guys that went "NO MORE DLC AFTER KAT/EMMET" though. Where'd they go?
---
Leader of the Silverion Corps
Created in the image of a hero
#4Nightstryk3r619Posted 2/28/2013 2:59:48 PM
Silvrestorm posted...
I haven't seen those guys that went "NO MORE DLC AFTER KAT/EMMET" though. Where'd they go?

Trolls went back to their bridges.
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)