Let's Lighten up the mood, shall we? Create a moveset for ________!

#1AMP1317Posted 2/28/2013 1:50:44 PM
Seems a lot of topics on this board are complaining, comaining about the complainers (lolgamefaqs), or just down right negative.

So I figured I'd try and lighten up the mood with something I'm sure that's been done plenty of times before!

CREATE A MOVESET FOR A CHARACTER YOU'D LIKE IN THE GAME!
It has to be semi realistic (I.e. a game that was released on Playstation), and you can explain your choice if you want to. So, without further adieu, I present:

Haseo (From the .Hack series G.U. on PS2)

Appearence: His first costume is his 3rd form job change (part 3) with the long tail thing in the back. His second, would be a Kite costume (complete with hat)

Square moveset:
- Neutral Square - He does his basic attack with twin blades as found in the game
- Up Square - He does his ghost falcon (knocking opponent in the air). He can follow afterwards like Dante/Kat if square is held down
- Down Square - He does a spinning whirlwind type move (just once, and attacks enemies around him)
- Right/Left Square: Like his charged move in G.U. He'll rear back and send an opponent flying (can be charged)

Circle Moveset
- Neutral Circle - His basic scythe combo (slash right then slash left)
- Up circle - Heavenly Wheel (Haseo flips multiple times wielding his scythe, creating a rotating circle. Can also be used in the air)
- Down Circle - Reapers Dance - He slams his scythe into the ground, creating 4 scythe blades that shoot up (much like Nariko's down circle)
- Right/Left Circle - His charged scythe attack (he slashes forward to create a spinning vortex of slashes. Can be charged which will determine how many hits)

Triangle Moveset
- Neutral Triangle - His basic great sword combo done in game
- Up Triangle - Twin moons (2 circular slashes upwards, can be followed)
- Down Triangle - Bone Crusher (slams his great sword down for a big impact)
- Right/Left Triangle - He does a thrust forward with his blade (has a saw on it, causes opponent to collapse slowly)

Supers
This is the hardest part because there are so many options...
- Level 1: Data Drain - a short data drain is shot forward (about size of Sir Dan's, can be aimed)
- Level 2: Rengeki - Similar to Raiden's level 2, anyone in the immediate area will be covered in the Rengeki aura. One hit will kill (like Raiden's). Continues till runs out
- Level 3: Skeith Transformation - He says his famous line, "I'm right here... skeiiiiiiiiith!" And transforms. Circle is a sweeping scythe slash, square is his data bullet things (can be aimed), and triangle ends the super allowing him to do an area data drain across the stage (can be jumped over if high enough)

Play-style
Much like Raiden and Dante, Haseo relies on combos to build his AP meter. He has low to moderate AP gain. Being an adept rouge he can switch weapons on the fly, creating some pretty devastating combos.

I know it needs some major polishing, but I did all this on my phone, and my fingers are about to fall off.
So, what are your guys thoughts/movesets?
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#2Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/28/2013 1:52:38 PM
Meh I've already made ten different move sets, I feel to lazy to make another one atm. But good that you're trying to get people to get those poles out of their butts and chill out!
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#3Nightstryk3r619Posted 2/28/2013 2:01:11 PM
I'm going to try and make Raz later tonight. I'd love to see him and Abe fight, as they both use their minds and mind control as their chief weapons.
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)
#4AMP1317(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 2:08:03 PM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
I'm going to try and make Raz later tonight. I'd love to see him and Abe fight, as they both use their minds and mind control as their chief weapons.

I'd love to see that! Also, yeah this board needs some freshening up. You don't have to go into detail like I did... Even a basic character name and playstyle description would work!

:)
---
#5GreenSackBoyPosted 2/28/2013 2:09:18 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Meh I've already made ten different move sets, I feel to lazy to make another one atm. But good that you're trying to get people to get those poles out of their butts and chill out!

If you ever want to make another make one called "Green Sack"
---
Green Sackboy!!
PSN: Anonymous
#6Nightstryk3r619Posted 2/28/2013 2:13:50 PM
AMP1317 posted...

I'd love to see that! Also, yeah this board needs some freshening up. You don't have to go into detail like I did... Even a basic character name and playstyle description would work!

:)

Oh, I'll go all out, like I did with Eddie Riggs. I just didn't make intros, outros, etc. I'm lazy when it comes to those :P
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)
#7AMP1317(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 2:22:54 PM
^ I feel you in those. I skipped over them too.

When I get off work I may try and do another one with my laptop.
Makes typing and formating much easier!
---
#8Hammerbro32Posted 2/28/2013 2:39:35 PM
I'll make a Dr. Nefarious, I haven't seen any move sets for him and he is being highly requested. Just give a bit to think of a good one for him.
---
"It was mating season! How was I supposed to know she was your sister?"-Captain Qwark.
PSN = Hammerbro4Prez
#9MetroidMewtwoPosted 2/28/2013 2:48:00 PM
Oh, I'll go all out, like I did with Eddie Riggs.

Where'd you post this Eddie Riggs moveset?
---
My shortened name is MM.
It's not that I have a bad sense of direction, I'm just interested in all directions.~Laguna Loire
#10Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/28/2013 2:50:06 PM
MetroidMewtwo posted...
Oh, I'll go all out, like I did with Eddie Riggs.

Where'd you post this Eddie Riggs moveset?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65524884?page=2
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21