Let's Lighten up the mood, shall we? Create a moveset for ________!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Let's Lighten up the mood, shall we? Create a moveset for ________!

User Info: Nightstryk3r619

Nightstryk3r619
3 years ago#11
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
MetroidMewtwo posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
Oh, I'll go all out, like I did with Eddie Riggs.

Where'd you post this Eddie Riggs moveset?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65524884?page=2

Thank you.
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)

User Info: Hammerbro32

Hammerbro32
3 years ago#12
Dr. Nefarious Move set
Square-Basic 2 slash attack with his claw hands. ( A lot like Emmett’s knife.
Forward Square-Lunges at opponent and slashes them away.
Up Square- Powerful upward jab and hits enemy away. (A lot like sweet tooth’s in air.)
Down Square-Swings his claws forward and being him knocking people away. (Like Katos’.’)

Triangle-Chargeable move that propels him forward like he does in R&C 3 boss fight. ( Charged up completely makes opponent crumple.)
Forward triangle-Fires short ranged hand beams to stun you. (Like drake’s just takes a little longer to start up so not spammable. Maybe chargeable so beam gets increasingly more powerful until it knocks you away?)
Up Triangle-Lofts bomb up into air, when lands explodes horizontally.
Down Triangle-Drops bomb and quickly gets away. (Much like Radec’s.)

Circle-Shoots a thin beam on the floor to trip you up. (Like drakes barrel except flattens you instead.)
Forward circle-Shoots much faster and longer beam put only but much shorter and time. (Kinda like Ratchets wrench throw except faster and less AP.)
Up Circle- Shoots same beam upwards to knock back opponents.
Down Circle-Deploys robot from Crack in Time to hit opponents with his chainsaw arm thing….gives 5 AP per hit.
Level 1-Jumps on his hover boots and drops bomb below that stretches.
Level 2-Giant Clunk comes in and can shoot very rockets that are big and slow. Clunk can also stomp on enemies under him. (Like Sweet Tooth’s level 3 but bullets are much easier to avoid and can only last for 3 kills.)
Level 3-Brings out Bio-Bliterator and yells ANNIHILATE THEM LAWRENCE turning you to robots as Dr. Nefarious proceeds to go around the stage killing anything he attacks. You just have 1 basic move as a robot and cant sidestep. (Much like Drake’s and Big Daddys’.)

Overall I probably made him a bit overpowered but oh well.
"It was mating season! How was I supposed to know she was your sister?"-Captain Qwark.
PSN = Hammerbro4Prez

Hammerbro32
3 years ago#13
Oh and sorry if i misspelled some things.
"It was mating season! How was I supposed to know she was your sister?"-Captain Qwark.
PSN = Hammerbro4Prez

Nightstryk3r619
3 years ago#14
Hammerbro32 posted...
Dr. Nefarious Move set
Square-Basic 2 slash attack with his claw hands. ( A lot like Emmett’s knife.
Forward Square-Lunges at opponent and slashes them away.
Up Square- Powerful upward jab and hits enemy away. (A lot like sweet tooth’s in air.)
Down Square-Swings his claws forward and being him knocking people away. (Like Katos’.’)

Triangle-Chargeable move that propels him forward like he does in R&C 3 boss fight. ( Charged up completely makes opponent crumple.)
Forward triangle-Fires short ranged hand beams to stun you. (Like drake’s just takes a little longer to start up so not spammable. Maybe chargeable so beam gets increasingly more powerful until it knocks you away?)
Up Triangle-Lofts bomb up into air, when lands explodes horizontally.
Down Triangle-Drops bomb and quickly gets away. (Much like Radec’s.)

Circle-Shoots a thin beam on the floor to trip you up. (Like drakes barrel except flattens you instead.)
Forward circle-Shoots much faster and longer beam put only but much shorter and time. (Kinda like Ratchets wrench throw except faster and less AP.)
Up Circle- Shoots same beam upwards to knock back opponents.
Down Circle-Deploys robot from Crack in Time to hit opponents with his chainsaw arm thing….gives 5 AP per hit.
Level 1-Jumps on his hover boots and drops bomb below that stretches.
Level 2-Giant Clunk comes in and can shoot very rockets that are big and slow. Clunk can also stomp on enemies under him. (Like Sweet Tooth’s level 3 but bullets are much easier to avoid and can only last for 3 kills.)
Level 3-Brings out Bio-Bliterator and yells ANNIHILATE THEM LAWRENCE turning you to robots as Dr. Nefarious proceeds to go around the stage killing anything he attacks. You just have 1 basic move as a robot and cant sidestep. (Much like Drake’s and Big Daddys’.)

Overall I probably made him a bit overpowered but oh well.

I hope he has an "Oh, Janice!" taunt :P
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)

Hammerbro32
3 years ago#15
lol and maybe a Courtney Gears one?
PSN = Hammerbro4Prez

Nightstryk3r619
3 years ago#16
Raz Putin (Psychonauts)

Default Outfit: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/23189iCA729AA8D5F07E84/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
Unlockable: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120221054714/psychonauts/images/thumb/2/21/Dart.jpg/250px-Dart.jpg

Square Neutral: Psychic Palms (3x hit combo with large orange psychic hands)
Square Forward: Baseball Slide (He does a sliding kick to the opponent's shins, to trip them up, similar to Nathan Drake's slide)
Square Up: Thought Bubble (Raz uses his thought bubble to deflect attacks, similar to Sackboy's bounce pad shield)
Square Down: Psychic Fist (He slams on the ground with a mental fist, causing splash damage. When done in air, it's more effective)

Triangle Neutral: Invisibility (Has minor cloaking, similar to Sly Cooper)
Triangle Forward: Telekinetic Push (Pushes the opponents away with a telekinetic wave of energy)
Triangle Up: Levitating Charge. (Raz uses his levitation abilities, and bounces from his thought bubble to jump higher, similar to Sackboy's bounce pad)
Triangle Down: Telekinetic Pull (Pulls an opponent towards you, and renders them able to hit.) [slightly OP for an easy hit confirm, but will have less range than the push]

Circle Neutral: Psi Blast (fires a red laser from his thoughts, can be mashed for 3 hits)
Circle Forward: Clairvoyance (Short range radial attack, that will mess with the opponent's controls, similar to Sly's confusion strike)
Circle Up: Psychic Shield (Can reflect projectiles, similar to Kratos' Golden Fleece)
Circle Down: Pyrokinesis (Summons flames on the ground beneath him, similar to Sir Dan's Dragon potion)

Up Throw: A psychic palm grabs the opponent by their foot, and flings them upwards.
Side Throw: Grabs the enemy by the head with a psychic palm, before he drop kicks them away.
Down Throw: A psychic palm grabs the opponent, and brings them up and over Raz's head, and drives them into the ground behind him.

Level 1: Telekinetic Throw (Cole's first super, basically.)
Level 2: Pyrokinetic Charge (Looking in the direction of his opponents, he will focus on them as long as they're in his gaze. A little thermometer will pop up by them, and if it's full, they burst into flames and die.)
Level 3: Mindfreak (Raz focuses, as a door appears on his head, before he sends all his opponents into his mind. They are then turned into censors, while Raz has all his moves turned into a Psi Blast, which is a one-hit kill. [Similar to Drake Time])

Theme during Level 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZZbfKw5KHA

Minion: Lily

And just for giggles.... one taunt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B99cvXwyxR8

User Info: christiankid7

christiankid7
3 years ago#17
I'll try to make one for lara croft...
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Let's Lighten up the mood, shall we? Create a moveset for ________!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived