Let's Lighten up the mood, shall we? Create a moveset for ________!

#11Nightstryk3r619Posted 2/28/2013 3:02:30 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
MetroidMewtwo posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
Oh, I'll go all out, like I did with Eddie Riggs.

Where'd you post this Eddie Riggs moveset?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65524884?page=2

Thank you.
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)
#12Hammerbro32Posted 2/28/2013 3:12:21 PM
Dr. Nefarious Move set
Square-Basic 2 slash attack with his claw hands. ( A lot like Emmett’s knife.
Forward Square-Lunges at opponent and slashes them away.
Up Square- Powerful upward jab and hits enemy away. (A lot like sweet tooth’s in air.)
Down Square-Swings his claws forward and being him knocking people away. (Like Katos’.’)

Triangle-Chargeable move that propels him forward like he does in R&C 3 boss fight. ( Charged up completely makes opponent crumple.)
Forward triangle-Fires short ranged hand beams to stun you. (Like drake’s just takes a little longer to start up so not spammable. Maybe chargeable so beam gets increasingly more powerful until it knocks you away?)
Up Triangle-Lofts bomb up into air, when lands explodes horizontally.
Down Triangle-Drops bomb and quickly gets away. (Much like Radec’s.)

Circle-Shoots a thin beam on the floor to trip you up. (Like drakes barrel except flattens you instead.)
Forward circle-Shoots much faster and longer beam put only but much shorter and time. (Kinda like Ratchets wrench throw except faster and less AP.)
Up Circle- Shoots same beam upwards to knock back opponents.
Down Circle-Deploys robot from Crack in Time to hit opponents with his chainsaw arm thing….gives 5 AP per hit.
Level 1-Jumps on his hover boots and drops bomb below that stretches.
Level 2-Giant Clunk comes in and can shoot very rockets that are big and slow. Clunk can also stomp on enemies under him. (Like Sweet Tooth’s level 3 but bullets are much easier to avoid and can only last for 3 kills.)
Level 3-Brings out Bio-Bliterator and yells ANNIHILATE THEM LAWRENCE turning you to robots as Dr. Nefarious proceeds to go around the stage killing anything he attacks. You just have 1 basic move as a robot and cant sidestep. (Much like Drake’s and Big Daddys’.)

Overall I probably made him a bit overpowered but oh well.
---
"It was mating season! How was I supposed to know she was your sister?"-Captain Qwark.
PSN = Hammerbro4Prez
#13Hammerbro32Posted 2/28/2013 3:13:57 PM
Oh and sorry if i misspelled some things.
---
"It was mating season! How was I supposed to know she was your sister?"-Captain Qwark.
PSN = Hammerbro4Prez
#14Nightstryk3r619Posted 2/28/2013 3:21:46 PM
Hammerbro32 posted...
Dr. Nefarious Move set
Square-Basic 2 slash attack with his claw hands. ( A lot like Emmett’s knife.
Forward Square-Lunges at opponent and slashes them away.
Up Square- Powerful upward jab and hits enemy away. (A lot like sweet tooth’s in air.)
Down Square-Swings his claws forward and being him knocking people away. (Like Katos’.’)

Triangle-Chargeable move that propels him forward like he does in R&C 3 boss fight. ( Charged up completely makes opponent crumple.)
Forward triangle-Fires short ranged hand beams to stun you. (Like drake’s just takes a little longer to start up so not spammable. Maybe chargeable so beam gets increasingly more powerful until it knocks you away?)
Up Triangle-Lofts bomb up into air, when lands explodes horizontally.
Down Triangle-Drops bomb and quickly gets away. (Much like Radec’s.)

Circle-Shoots a thin beam on the floor to trip you up. (Like drakes barrel except flattens you instead.)
Forward circle-Shoots much faster and longer beam put only but much shorter and time. (Kinda like Ratchets wrench throw except faster and less AP.)
Up Circle- Shoots same beam upwards to knock back opponents.
Down Circle-Deploys robot from Crack in Time to hit opponents with his chainsaw arm thing….gives 5 AP per hit.
Level 1-Jumps on his hover boots and drops bomb below that stretches.
Level 2-Giant Clunk comes in and can shoot very rockets that are big and slow. Clunk can also stomp on enemies under him. (Like Sweet Tooth’s level 3 but bullets are much easier to avoid and can only last for 3 kills.)
Level 3-Brings out Bio-Bliterator and yells ANNIHILATE THEM LAWRENCE turning you to robots as Dr. Nefarious proceeds to go around the stage killing anything he attacks. You just have 1 basic move as a robot and cant sidestep. (Much like Drake’s and Big Daddys’.)

Overall I probably made him a bit overpowered but oh well.

I hope he has an "Oh, Janice!" taunt :P
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)
#15Hammerbro32Posted 2/28/2013 3:24:00 PM
lol and maybe a Courtney Gears one?
---
PSN = Hammerbro4Prez
#16Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/1/2013 9:25:11 AM
Raz Putin (Psychonauts)

Default Outfit: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/23189iCA729AA8D5F07E84/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
Unlockable: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120221054714/psychonauts/images/thumb/2/21/Dart.jpg/250px-Dart.jpg

Square Neutral: Psychic Palms (3x hit combo with large orange psychic hands)
Square Forward: Baseball Slide (He does a sliding kick to the opponent's shins, to trip them up, similar to Nathan Drake's slide)
Square Up: Thought Bubble (Raz uses his thought bubble to deflect attacks, similar to Sackboy's bounce pad shield)
Square Down: Psychic Fist (He slams on the ground with a mental fist, causing splash damage. When done in air, it's more effective)

Triangle Neutral: Invisibility (Has minor cloaking, similar to Sly Cooper)
Triangle Forward: Telekinetic Push (Pushes the opponents away with a telekinetic wave of energy)
Triangle Up: Levitating Charge. (Raz uses his levitation abilities, and bounces from his thought bubble to jump higher, similar to Sackboy's bounce pad)
Triangle Down: Telekinetic Pull (Pulls an opponent towards you, and renders them able to hit.) [slightly OP for an easy hit confirm, but will have less range than the push]

Circle Neutral: Psi Blast (fires a red laser from his thoughts, can be mashed for 3 hits)
Circle Forward: Clairvoyance (Short range radial attack, that will mess with the opponent's controls, similar to Sly's confusion strike)
Circle Up: Psychic Shield (Can reflect projectiles, similar to Kratos' Golden Fleece)
Circle Down: Pyrokinesis (Summons flames on the ground beneath him, similar to Sir Dan's Dragon potion)

Up Throw: A psychic palm grabs the opponent by their foot, and flings them upwards.
Side Throw: Grabs the enemy by the head with a psychic palm, before he drop kicks them away.
Down Throw: A psychic palm grabs the opponent, and brings them up and over Raz's head, and drives them into the ground behind him.

Level 1: Telekinetic Throw (Cole's first super, basically.)
Level 2: Pyrokinetic Charge (Looking in the direction of his opponents, he will focus on them as long as they're in his gaze. A little thermometer will pop up by them, and if it's full, they burst into flames and die.)
Level 3: Mindfreak (Raz focuses, as a door appears on his head, before he sends all his opponents into his mind. They are then turned into censors, while Raz has all his moves turned into a Psi Blast, which is a one-hit kill. [Similar to Drake Time])

Theme during Level 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZZbfKw5KHA

Minion: Lily

And just for giggles.... one taunt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B99cvXwyxR8
---
#17christiankid7Posted 3/1/2013 9:26:48 AM
I'll try to make one for lara croft...
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards