Which sudden character/voice change bothered you more??

#1AndKevinBaconPosted 2/28/2013 3:44:32 PM
Which???? - Results (27 votes)
Jake (Fake Jak [Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier])
70.37% (19 votes)
Cino (Cole in name only [inFAMOUS 2])
29.63% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Honestly, despite being a much bigger J&D fan, I think I might have to go with Cole for 2 reasons:
1. TLF is a sorta-spinoff not made by ND whereas iF2 is a numbered sequel made by Sucker Punch.
2. Daxter's voice and personality is the most important thing in the J&D series, so good thing that has remained unchanged.

Having said that I was able to enjoy inFamous 2 more than the first once I just started pretending they took place in different universes.

obvious Snovv and LES bait
#2wwinterj25Posted 2/28/2013 3:46:34 PM
Cino (Cole in name only [inFAMOUS 2]) just to be a rebel against this bait topic.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3RainbowsaurusPosted 2/28/2013 3:46:42 PM
InFamous 1 Cole sounded bad.

Jak's new voice is terribad.
---
I'm out of ideas
#4NDgamer1122Posted 2/28/2013 3:54:29 PM
Differences

IF Cole >>> IF2 Cole
Mike Erwin Jak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Keaton Jak

No contest. At least the two Cole voices actually sound similar.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#5DavidgraymanPosted 2/28/2013 3:55:38 PM
Mine after puberty
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
#6ShorydoukenPosted 2/28/2013 3:57:02 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Mine after puberty

---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Crashb 3 more times, Lucario's Jak once, Crab's G.cole once, and face Dabuz... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20
#7Nightstryk3r619Posted 2/28/2013 4:03:44 PM
Calypso not being Mel McMurrin in Twisted Metal: Head On....
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)
#8SnovvbubPosted 2/28/2013 4:05:40 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Honestly, despite being a much bigger J&D fan, I think I might have to go with Cole for 2 reasons:
1. TLF is a sorta-spinoff not made by ND whereas iF2 is a numbered sequel made by Sucker Punch.
2. Daxter's voice and personality is the most important thing in the J&D series, so good thing that has remained unchanged.

Having said that I was able to enjoy inFamous 2 more than the first once I just started pretending they took place in different universes.

Wish I could do this.

And I know I'm annoying, but am I really comparable to LES? Damn... I'm so sorry :(
---
On Parole for... Uh... Stay tuned.
#9NDgamer1122Posted 2/28/2013 4:14:01 PM
And I know I'm annoying, but am I really comparable to LES? Damn... I'm so sorry :(

Nowhere near comparable. Your inFamous 2 hate is just the little quirk we love you for...and love to make fun of you for <3
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#10AndKevinBacon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:37:52 PM
Snovvbub posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...

Wish I could do this.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that at all. I actually like your posts.