New info from theMink

#1Haku125Posted 2/28/2013 4:49:00 PM
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=500014&page=214

Scroll down to the bottom. Turns out they've stopped working on the characters. Sad note to leave on but i guess this was coming, :(
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#2T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/28/2013 4:50:48 PM
I'll believe him when we get that Final Fantasy item.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#3SelitePosted 2/28/2013 4:51:40 PM
Aww, so no Connor, Ryu and Lightning then?
---
Random Video Game Vids. Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#4Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:52:23 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I'll believe him when we get that Final Fantasy item.

Thats what i said about zeus and isaac.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#5Chzrm3Posted 2/28/2013 4:52:56 PM
That's honestly the best news I've heard in months in regards to PSASBR. They'll finally stop pissing all over a would-be franchise that should've been great.

RIP, Playstation Smash Bros. Maybe one day, if a group of people is ever ambitious enough, some fans will come together and make an unofficial Sony Smash that isn't an absolute mockery of everything we love.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/28/2013 4:54:41 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
That's honestly the best news I've heard in months in regards to PSASBR. They'll finally stop pissing all over a would-be franchise that should've been great.

RIP, Playstation Smash Bros. Maybe one day, if a group of people is ever ambitious enough, some fans will come together and make an unofficial Sony Smash that isn't an absolute mockery of everything we love.

Hopefully this game hasn't discouraged Sony from trying again. I think a reboot down the line on PS4 could be great if they give it a larger budget to get the characters people actually want.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#7McFordmansonPosted 2/28/2013 4:55:13 PM
Chzrm3 posted...

...You've joined the dark side... I'm not sure you can ever be brought back...
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#8Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:55:21 PM
Chzrm3 posted...

Oh dear chzrm when did you become a hater?
---
#9judgementaeonPosted 2/28/2013 4:56:16 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

Hopefully this game hasn't discouraged Sony from trying again. I think a reboot down the line on PS4 could be great if they give it a larger budget to get the characters people actually want.

I do too lol...
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec #1 main: Emmett
Unlimited Blade Works!
#10ShorydoukenPosted 2/28/2013 4:58:56 PM
McFordmanson posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

...You've joined the dark side... I'm not sure you can ever be brought back...

---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Crashb 3 more times, Lucario's Jak once, Crab's G.cole once, and face Dabuz... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20