New info from theMink

#11Charizard18Posted 2/28/2013 5:59:36 PM
Selite posted...
Aww, so no Connor, Ryu and Lightning then?

---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#12fretless58Posted 2/28/2013 6:00:40 PM
Keep in mind that TheMink's source was likely from SuperBot, and we already know that Zeus and Isaac are SuperBot last contributions to the game.
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
#13Chzrm3Posted 2/28/2013 6:03:08 PM
Sorry guys. =( I'm officially an enormous hater now, I won't even deny it. I just see Superbot as a company that squandered an incredible opportunity.

T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
That's honestly the best news I've heard in months in regards to PSASBR. They'll finally stop pissing all over a would-be franchise that should've been great.

RIP, Playstation Smash Bros. Maybe one day, if a group of people is ever ambitious enough, some fans will come together and make an unofficial Sony Smash that isn't an absolute mockery of everything we love.

Hopefully this game hasn't discouraged Sony from trying again. I think a reboot down the line on PS4 could be great if they give it a larger budget to get the characters people actually want.

I'd love that, definitely. I'm just worried that they'll never entertain the thought again because of what happened.

Hopefully they take a good, hard look at the game, understand everything that went wrong and how it was avoidable, and set about making a proper Sony Smash. I think that the first and most important part is for Sony to spend some time going around, quietly securing the rights to all those characters that are essential for this game to succeed.

One thing's for sure - if they ever try this project again, they can't just assume it'll be successful and use it as a marketing tool.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#14wwinterj25Posted 2/28/2013 6:05:32 PM
Haku125 posted...
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=500014&page=214

Scroll down to the bottom. Turns out they've stopped working on the characters. Sad note to leave on but i guess this was coming, :(

He said his source has and when someone asked is his source is Superbot or SM he said it's difficult to explain. I don't believe a word he says eitherway but this doesn't mean we won't get more characters.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#15TheOmegaShenPosted 2/28/2013 6:18:11 PM
Who?
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#16legendofskylandPosted 2/28/2013 6:23:52 PM
Could you be more specific then "Scroll down to the bottom" because I'm not seeing anything.
#17IcyFlamez96Posted 2/28/2013 6:52:36 PM
Dang.

AT LEAST ADD A 1v1 MODE GAWD
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#18sinncrossPosted 2/28/2013 6:53:51 PM
legendofskyland posted...
Could you be more specific then "Scroll down to the bottom" because I'm not seeing anything.

he meant go to the last page (or 2nd to last now)

there is no info if these are the final... he clearly says he is asking his source if SB finished any other characters and if this means no more all stars from SM.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#19CrabhammarPosted 2/28/2013 6:59:40 PM(edited)
lol I couldn't make it to the bottom of the page

I was laughing too hard at this "Maverick Hunter X" fellow who:

1) Mains Kat
2) Vehemently defends her non-OPness to the death

EDIT: Apparently all of these guys have "sources" are we sure TheMink wasn't just pissing into the wind and happened to get lucky?
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamSamoas