Gravity Rush DLC Stage?

#1CeltaVigoPosted 3/1/2013 9:56:56 AM(edited)
Has anyone heard anything new about this? I know this stage was rumored to be in development by SuperBot a while ago. Also, why haven't they made the Boss Arena available as a vs. stage yet? Does anyone think this will happen? I always say the more stages available the better.
#2Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/1/2013 9:58:59 AM
CeltaVigo posted...
Has anyone heard anything new about this? I know this stage was rumored to be in development by SuperBot a while ago. Also, why haven't they made the Boss Arena available as a vs. stage yet? Does anyone think this will happen? I always say the more stages available the better.

No idea. And the Boss Arena I don't think so since we got the Rivalry Arena, though it wouldn't hurt for them to actually have Polygon Man show up in more than a battle in which we don't really pay attention to him at all except when he turns into an angry three headed snake.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#3toad133Posted 3/1/2013 10:16:12 AM
Do you mean the article where a guy talked about how it was of his favourite stages? Because that was revealed to be fake.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#4An_Unkind_RGNPosted 3/1/2013 10:19:19 AM
Nah. Less hazards the better.
---
~Kingdom Hearts Sucks. Disney too. Hate My Opinions.~
#5CeltaVigo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 3:42:42 PM
http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Rush_Stage yeah i'm guessing that thats what this is. hadn't heard that it was fake.
#6ShorydoukenPosted 3/1/2013 3:44:46 PM
Ok, if this is ANOTHER topic about the one in the magazine, I'm about to flip out.

SUPERBOT SAID THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE A STAGE, BUT WAS CUT.
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Crashb 3 more times, Lucario's Jak once, Crab's G.cole once, and face Dabuz... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20
#7LightEcoSagePosted 3/1/2013 3:53:05 PM
The only logical explanation is that it was either canceled or delayed.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#8BluBlue4Posted 3/1/2013 4:34:36 PM
Shorydouken posted...
Ok, if this is ANOTHER topic about the one in the magazine, I'm about to flip out.

SUPERBOT SAID THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE A STAGE, BUT WAS CUT.

Really?
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon