Gravity Rush DLC Stage?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Has anyone heard anything new about this? I know this stage was rumored to be in development by SuperBot a while ago. Also, why haven't they made the Boss Arena available as a vs. stage yet? Does anyone think this will happen? I always say the more stages available the better.
3 years ago#2
CeltaVigo posted...
Has anyone heard anything new about this? I know this stage was rumored to be in development by SuperBot a while ago. Also, why haven't they made the Boss Arena available as a vs. stage yet? Does anyone think this will happen? I always say the more stages available the better.

No idea. And the Boss Arena I don't think so since we got the Rivalry Arena, though it wouldn't hurt for them to actually have Polygon Man show up in more than a battle in which we don't really pay attention to him at all except when he turns into an angry three headed snake.
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
3 years ago#3
Do you mean the article where a guy talked about how it was of his favourite stages? Because that was revealed to be fake.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
3 years ago#4
Nah. Less hazards the better.
~Kingdom Hearts Sucks. Disney too. Hate My Opinions.~
3 years ago#5
http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Rush_Stage yeah i'm guessing that thats what this is. hadn't heard that it was fake.
3 years ago#6
Ok, if this is ANOTHER topic about the one in the magazine, I'm about to flip out.

SUPERBOT SAID THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE A STAGE, BUT WAS CUT.
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Crashb 3 more times, Lucario's Jak once, Crab's G.cole once, and face Dabuz... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20
3 years ago#7
The only logical explanation is that it was either canceled or delayed.
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
3 years ago#8
Shorydouken posted...
Ok, if this is ANOTHER topic about the one in the magazine, I'm about to flip out.

SUPERBOT SAID THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE A STAGE, BUT WAS CUT.

Really?
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived