Since they like to revisit series..

#1tacomangsxPosted 3/1/2013 10:05:14 PM
I know most of you don't really like Raiden and whatnot but..what if they added another rep from MGR?

What if it were..

JetStream Sam?
---
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
#2G-ScythePosted 3/1/2013 10:11:19 PM
adding another character from Metal Gear that isn't a Snake would just be suicide at this point, or at least confirming it
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#3DavidgraymanPosted 3/1/2013 11:19:47 PM
G-Scythe posted...
adding another character from Metal Gear that isn't a Snake would just be suicide at this point, or at least confirming it

---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
#4Crimson_RexPosted 3/1/2013 11:40:42 PM
G-Scythe posted...

No it wouldn't. They can always add Big Boss before Solid Snake. ;)
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#5G-ScythePosted 3/1/2013 11:41:43 PM
Crimson_Rex posted...
G-Scythe posted...

Big Boss IS a Snake
Naked Snake to be exact
---
#6ShorydoukenPosted 3/1/2013 11:48:15 PM
G-Scythe posted...
Crimson_Rex posted...
G-Scythe posted...

Big Boss IS a Snake
Naked Snake to be exact

Please don't start with this, it confuses me too much.

Some plant... thing... makes 3 humans, Solid, Naked, and Liquid... um... something... something... Raiden comes in at some point... Something....
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Crashb 3 more times, Lucario's Jak once, Crab's G.cole once, and face Dabuz... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20
#7tacomangsx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 12:29:21 AM
I respect your opinions, but I have to decline having Snake in here would do it for me. I hardly liked him SSBB. I like him as a character in his game..but I'd have to choose Sam over him.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
#8G-ScythePosted 3/2/2013 9:57:17 AM
Shorydouken posted...
G-Scythe posted...
Crimson_Rex posted...
G-Scythe posted...

Big Boss IS a Snake
Naked Snake to be exact

Please don't start with this, it confuses me too much.

Some plant... thing... makes 3 humans, Solid, Naked, and Liquid... um... something... something... Raiden comes in at some point... Something....

Plant thing? What?

Naked Snake is the world's greatest soldier. Eventually attains the title of Big Boss.
As he gets older, people are worried he might die and they need more soldiers like him.
They steal his DNA and make 3 clones, Solid, Liquid, and Solidus, but they are born naturally, being implanted in a woman during fetal development.

Raiden isn't related to them. He is the adopted son of Solidus. (Relationship is more complicated than that but I'll keep this simple)
---