For those who ACTUALLY want Crash and Spyro (2)

#1LluaZargPosted 3/2/2013 2:30:49 AM
I'm making this topic for people who do not actively follow the other thread because they already tweeted Activision for instance.

Activision has added:
We hear you loud and clear. This might be something you want to express on the Publisher/Dev twitter page for PS all-stars. ^SM

to their set of standard responses. I believe it would be in our best interest to start tweeting Santa Monica too (and maybe even Seth Killian) while continuing to send requests to Activision. People on the official forums are starting to do this too. If Santa Monica and Activision can not blame the other party anymore, they might be forced to make a statement about the whole ordeal.

And please try to reach other people you know via PSN, Facebook, etc whatever medium you want to use. If you really want to get Crash and Spyro, fight for it, I say!
---
PSN: Lluazarg
#2CrabhammarPosted 3/2/2013 5:40:39 AM
bump yo
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamSamoas
#3ChronoCactaurPosted 3/2/2013 6:13:58 AM
Post on facebook definitely. You'll get a'lot of attention there.
---
VideoGame Playthroughs: www.youtube.com/azuretranquility
See quote for hardcore M&LSSS
#4wutupdawg224Posted 3/2/2013 6:46:32 AM
ChronoCactaur posted...
Post on facebook definitely. You'll get a'lot of attention there.

I agree with this sentiment. Post some screw caps of the activision twitter.
---
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129167586636177506.gif
#5crashbfan_23_Posted 3/2/2013 7:41:34 AM
My dream is slowly coming true <3
---
Wrestler Sackboy FTW!!
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#6NDgamer1122Posted 3/2/2013 8:27:16 AM
Just tweeted SSM. Maybe all will go well. I doubt it at this point in time, but...maybe.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#7McFordmansonPosted 3/2/2013 8:31:27 AM
Tweet as if Crash's life depended on it!

@SonySantaMonica https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica
@ATVIAssist https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#8Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/2/2013 8:38:44 AM
I want to help but my computer/internet connection hates Twitter for some reason >.< Is there anyone via facebook I can post to help out?
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#9JammerzWPosted 3/2/2013 8:39:21 AM
I read this and ignored it, then thought about it and came back. I'm not really TOO bothered about Crash/Spyro and never get involved in tweeting devs but this time I will. It'd be useful if we all tweeted the exact same thing, to get a sort of twitter 'trend' going - provided there's enough tweets. I wonder if enough people own PSAS and would actively get involved to even make Activ or SSM think twice, like seriously.
---
Still can't think of a good signature.
PSN: Jamie-All-Over
#10Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/2/2013 8:41:11 AM
JammerzW posted...
I read this and ignored it, then thought about it and came back. I'm not really TOO bothered about Crash/Spyro and never get involved in tweeting devs but this time I will. It'd be useful if we all tweeted the exact same thing, to get a sort of twitter 'trend' going - provided there's enough tweets. I wonder if enough people own PSAS and would actively get involved to even make Activ or SSM think twice, like seriously.

Considering they managed to get Activision's attention, I would think it's going pretty well.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21