100% of Drake's moveset from Uncharted 1 & 2.What a joke. (Spoilers)

#1DB-RBPosted 3/2/2013 11:55:55 AM
The gau-19 is from uncharted 2 only and appears as his down triangle move.

His tranquilzer dart gun is his side circle in air and on the griund and it too is from uncharted 2 only.

His wes-6 aka magnum which is his side triangle appears in all four games but in only appears twice in uncharted 3. It appears most often in uncharted 2. Only appears in coop adventure multiplayer in uncharted 3, while it is a common weapon in u charted 2.

ak-47 is almost his entire moveset. triangle, forward moving triangle, backwards moving triangle, down air triangle, and air triangle. this also appears in all four games but it is mostly seen in uncharted 1. Still, it appears quite often in uncharted 2 and it only appears in about 4 chapters in uncharted 3. and it obviously appears online as the default machine gun in uncharted 3 but that doesn't change the fact it hardly appears in singleplayer.

m32-hammer appears in both uncharted 2 and uncharted 3, but mostly in uncharted 2. this is his up triangle move in the air and on the ground.

his square moves appear in all four games by the way in case you were wondering. No changes there. same goes for his up square in the air and on the ground, the mk-ndi.

his cover wall, down circle on the ground, also comes from all four games and the moves done while in this position are blind fire techniques. same as his square moves.

his air down circle comes from the four games as well. anywhere where the platform he's on falls.

his up circle in the air and on the ground comes from uncharted 2 and 3, but it is seen more in uncharted 2. I believe it only appears twice in uncharted 3, but three times in uncharted 2. this is his gun glide technique.

his circle move is dumb. it doesn't come from ANY game. yeah, there may be a barrel in the game here and there but the only thing you can do with them is shoot them so they can explode. You can't toss them like in all stars.

his level 1 comes from uncharted 2, where you have to toss the propane tank and shoot it to proceed in a level. it appears in uncharted 3, but in every situation it's seen, the best situation is to simply shoot it. Tossing it in umcharted 3 is pointless. Heck, if your first uncharted game was uncharted 3, you wouldn't know that you can pick them up since the game never tells you that it's possible.

his level 2 comes from uncharted 1 and surprisingly golden abyss, where you push down a stone wall with sully to proceed in the game. The wall is never seen in uncharted 2 or 3.

his level 3 comes from uncharted 1 as well. the players become the mutants from the first game, while drake uses eddy's golden gun which also appears in the first game and playable for the first time in uncharted 2 as an unlockable.

So where's the uncharted 3 love? That game was filled with new weapons and they only used old ones. Heck, even the taunts, costumes, and intros come mainly from the first two games. "We're not in shambhala anymore" is an intro and taunt from uncharted 2. Same as his shambhala dlc outfit. His wetsuit comes from the first game.

The only uncharted 3 love here is his desert outfit. However, we should've gotten more.
---
The official Drake, Kat, Spike, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 3/2/2013 11:58:03 AM
Neutral Circle should've been the Dragon Sniper, and replace Ratchet's sniper with something else because sniper rifles are the last weapon archetype I think of when I think R&C.
#3blazin640Posted 3/2/2013 11:59:35 AM(edited)
I'd rather Superbot just get the essentials of Drake rather then them screwing Drake up. Plus from what I hear, most people like Uncharted 2 better.

I haven't played Uncharted 3, but if the weapons are that drastically different, then I can agree. If not, then no.

---
There goes my free time
#4Hazmat963Posted 3/2/2013 11:59:46 AM
Where's the Uncharted 3 love? How about the stage entirely based off of a scene from it. Does that count?
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 3/2/2013 12:02:18 PM
I feel this way about Ratchet. They should've taken a couple weapons from the original series, since a lot of them come from the Future series. Not that I don't like the Future series, I just feel like Ratchet had a lot of great weapons that should've been represented but weren't.

And for Sly, but about his costumes. Everything right now comes from 4. I'm assuming if we get more costumes Sly will get the Samurai disguise, just because it's from 4 :s
---
I'm out of ideas
#6DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 12:05:22 PM
Hazmat963 posted...
Where's the Uncharted 3 love? How about the stage entirely based off of a scene from it. Does that count?

how could i forget about that? That stage is the WORST stage in the game. The first part is WAY too small. The second part is WAY too big. To make it worse, you can fall off the stage, making it the easiest stage to escape from enemy supers aside from sackboy's stage. the first part though, is easiest to get hit by supers. Plus, the stage includes elements from Columbia, which itself is already a stage.

Embarrassingly, the beta stage that included elements from uncharted 2 and warhawk is actually better. At least in that stage, the moving train was big and looked prettier than fighting on a plane.
---
The official Drake, Kat, Spike, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#7IcyFlamez96Posted 3/2/2013 12:07:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#83D3Posted 3/2/2013 12:07:59 PM
His most annoying move isn't even in any of the games. lol
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#9Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/2/2013 12:12:08 PM
Probably because Uncharted 1 & 2 were a lot better than Uncharted 3.... at least, in my opinion. Not saying 3 was a bad game, but it suffered from Dark Knight Rises syndrome, when the two movies before set such a high bar, that the other just couldn't come up to par.
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)
#10blazin640Posted 3/2/2013 12:12:29 PM
DB-RB posted...
Hazmat963 posted...

how could i forget about that? That stage is the WORST stage in the game. The first part is WAY too small. The second part is WAY too big. To make it worse, you can fall off the stage, making it the easiest stage to escape from enemy supers aside from sackboy's stage. the first part though, is easiest to get hit by supers. Plus, the stage includes elements from Columbia, which itself is already a stage.

Embarrassingly, the beta stage that included elements from uncharted 2 and warhawk is actually better. At least in that stage, the moving train was big and looked prettier than fighting on a plane.

complaining about being too big when dreamscape and killzone are larger? Plus the title fight stage you mentioned was larger lol. Sounds like you are complaining just to complain.

Yeah the first part is really small, but its only for a short amount time.
---
There goes my free time