ITT: Characters play like they do in PSASBR in their original games.

#11Drag0nBladePosted 3/2/2013 4:00:13 PM
Sly has a jet pack he can pull out at all times after he hits enough enemies. This allows him to fly from position to position to get to the next position that holds a key or a part of this book.

Sly also can kill anyone with his binocucom. This is dangerous when he is out on recon because he is always afraid of killing the people he is spying on.

Sly also can run around invisible with ease making his game way to easy.
---
I make video games.
#12CaioNVPosted 3/2/2013 4:00:32 PM
Cole beats random pedestrians to charge up his attacks, instead of absorbing electricity.
Seems legit.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#13Ludacris01Posted 3/2/2013 4:00:48 PM
Sir Daniels moves are from the games, even though they are obnoxiously slow and some are nowhere near as good as Medievil's versions (chicken drumstick, magic arrow, lightning, Daring Dash, etc....)
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#14LightEcoSagePosted 3/2/2013 4:01:52 PM
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Ok ill go.

Not true. The mechanics are altered and the moves feel a bit off.

Btw your title does not make any sense :/

You mean Jak right? The properties on some of his moves aren't EXACTLY like in game but they still got his moves nonetheless.

No I don't only mean Jak. I avoided saying Jak, so people would stop complaining/whining about me talking about Jak.

Properties play a bigger role then you made it out to seem though. When it comes down to properties, Jak is one of the top affected ones, but overall the moves itself alone excluded properties are ok/decent.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#15blazin640Posted 3/2/2013 4:04:18 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Ok ill go.

You mean Jak right? The properties on some of his moves aren't EXACTLY like in game but they still got his moves nonetheless.

No I don't only mean Jak. I avoided saying Jak, so people would stop complaining/whining about me talking about Jak.

Properties play a bigger role then you made it out to seem though. When it comes down to properties, Jak is one of the top affected ones, but overall the moves itself alone excluded properties are ok/decent.

Well I just mean that most of the characters moves are original to their games. With the exception of Parappa, Toro, and Fat Princess (obvious reasons).
---
There goes my free time
#16LightEcoSagePosted 3/2/2013 4:06:05 PM
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Ok ill go.

Well I just mean that most of the characters moves are original to their games. With the exception of Parappa, Toro, and Fat Princess (obvious reasons).

k.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#17DB-RBPosted 3/2/2013 4:30:21 PM
jak.
---
The official Drake, Kat, Spike, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#18judgementaeonPosted 3/2/2013 4:34:54 PM
Sweet Tooth for the most part.
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec #1 main: Emmett
For the THOUSANDTH TIME wmroaactyrone, NO!
#19Final_TranPosted 3/2/2013 5:56:38 PM
Sir Dan actually turns people to chickens with up circle
Sir Dan is 3x faster
Sir Dan's level one is actually a projectile and can be shot forward
Sir Dan's Anubis stone lasts a lot longer
---
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson