Okay so now that we are getting an Xbox character and public domain character...

#1CelestialMindPosted 3/2/2013 4:26:54 PM
What comes next?

A movie character?
A fairy tale character?
#2DB-RBPosted 3/2/2013 4:29:35 PM
teddie, laharl, finn, crash, spyro, and lara.
---
The official Drake, Kat, Spike, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#3PyroSparkPosted 3/2/2013 4:31:29 PM(edited)
The roster is arguably the worst in fighting game history. I mean, UMVC3 had a hundred female counterparts and several characters that were never requested, and lacked Mega Man.

But PSAS makes it seem like it's a heavenly oasis.

With that said, I am hyped to hell for Isaac.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#4CLupulaPosted 3/2/2013 5:06:57 PM
I don't consider Isaac Clark to be an X-Box character, since the series has been multiplatform from the beginning and the PS3 versions of Dead Space 2 had exclusive stuff that still has never come out on Xbox.

Big Daddy, on the other hand, completely an Xbox character.
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/2/2013 5:11:23 PM
Roster is fine.

/topic
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#6RainbowsaurusPosted 3/2/2013 5:16:03 PM
You make this exact same topic at least once a day.
---
I'm out of ideas
#7J-Don-BonnePosted 3/2/2013 5:16:30 PM
PyroSpark posted...
The roster is arguably the worst in fighting game history. I mean, UMVC3 had a hundred female counterparts and several characters that were never requested, and lacked Mega Man.

But PSAS makes it seem like it's a heavenly oasis.

With that said, I am hyped to hell for Isaac.

I don't think 2 female counter parts = a hundred.

And the 6 Capcom characters added to Ultimate were all requested, just some more than others. Plus a good chunk of Vanilla's Capcom roster was too (Dante, Zero, Tron (in Japan), Wesker, Jill, Joe, Amaterasu, Viper (this was before Juri, btw), etc.

Plus, a lot of complaints about the roster besides the lack of Mega Man was that it was a sausage fest anyway...

Of course this roster would be considered worse, rep-wise...

Note, I like the roster, and at this point, I think the only way to go is up, no subtractions!
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#8AndKevinBaconPosted 3/2/2013 5:42:55 PM
a fanmade character is next
#9Patron24Posted 3/7/2013 6:42:30 PM
CelestialMind posted...
What comes next?

A movie character?
A fairy tale character?

Really? Bioshock? You meant that one game that was on PC? Huh I didn't know that PC was also called an Xbox. Big Daddy is not a an Xbox character. Dummy. Why do people love to compaling about the roster. Right now 18 of 22 characters are from Sony first party studios. The only ones that aren't from first party studios are Heihachi, Raiden, Big Daddy, and Dante. And even the, Raiden and Dante had their starts and most games on Playstation consoles. Find something else to complain because you sound like an angry xboxer.
#10SpongeBobSwagPosted 3/7/2013 6:44:48 PM
Pick up telephone because you hear a ringtone!
---
Shoutout to my man Patrick! LEGGO!