Okay so now that we are getting an Xbox character and public domain character...

#21GameplayZeroPosted 3/8/2013 1:33:59 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Roster is fine.

/topic

lol what

lol to you too. Still complaining I see.
#22PielordXPosted 3/8/2013 1:46:37 AM
Is someone upset that theyre not getting a jrpg rep yet? Who do you want in so that others can complain about how bad the roster still is until the big 4?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#23diebuster2Posted 3/8/2013 1:50:04 AM(edited)
Not gonna lie, I'm most upset that there's no RPG rep, given they've played a huge history in the early days of Playstation. Final Fantasy being the notable series.

That said, Smash Bros = Master race of the genre.
---
The four unfortunate truths about gaming = 1. Annual Milking,
2. DLC exploitation, 3. Online passes, 4. Micro-transactions.
#24IAmMC2Posted 3/8/2013 3:52:59 AM
Anyone who thinks this game has even close to the worst roster in FG history has not played MVC2, it only has four characters and they're all X-Men.
---
PWB Fave five: Sheamus, ADR, Orton, Cesaro, Sandow
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#25habbox77Posted 3/8/2013 4:08:50 AM
IAmMC2 posted...
Anyone who thinks this game has even close to the worst roster in FG history has not played MVC2, it only has four characters and they're all X-Men.

http://www.flarkminator.com/images/personal_content/knowing_the_game/designing_enemies_full_cast.jpg

wat
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#26FoolMeNeverPosted 3/8/2013 9:18:13 AM
habbox77 posted...
IAmMC2 posted...

http://www.flarkminator.com/images/personal_content/knowing_the_game/designing_enemies_full_cast.jpg

wat

Don't see what you're not understanding. The only characters on that roster are Sentinel, Storm, Magneto, and Cable.
#27djmaster1994Posted 3/8/2013 2:54:46 PM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
CelestialMind posted...
What comes next?

A movie character?
A fairy tale character?

I mistook fairy tale for Fairy Tail - Elfman 2013 btw

As for your question...

Victor "GODDAMN" Sullivan

Leave Fairy Tail out of this.

Fairy Tail has nothing with PlayStation or Gaming.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#28McFordmansonPosted 3/8/2013 2:56:56 PM
FoolMeNever posted...
habbox77 posted...
IAmMC2 posted...

wat

Don't see what you're not understanding. The only characters on that roster are Sentinel, Storm, Magneto, and Cable.

You forgot Akuma, Blackheart, and Cyclops for scrub-level play.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.