At this point, I hope Sony can just start trolling the Crash/Spyro whiners

#1GradyHooverPosted 3/2/2013 9:58:28 PM
I am officially sick of the people who feel they are "owed" two characters that Sony has no control over and had been thus far unable to get permission to use. I'm sort of hoping Sony just gives us free DLC of "anonymous marsupial from something" just to troll on them.

Hell, if they actually GET permission somehow, give us the lousy reboot redesign.

Sony owes you nothing, and certainly thy never had to put forth the effort to give us any non-Sony characters OR give us any DLC characters. They would've been justified to give us 20 Sony-owned peeps and stop there. But they keep going that extra mile, and now we have fans with serious Entitlement issues.

You might as well claim that Smash Brothers is a joke/sham/disappointment/slap in the face until Nintendo gives us Mega Man and Simon Belmont.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#2McFordmansonPosted 3/2/2013 10:00:04 PM
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Activision-Support-Forwarding-Your-Crash-and-Spyro-Ideas/td-p/39669673/highlight/false
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#3diebuster2Posted 3/2/2013 10:01:07 PM
GradyHoover posted...
Sony owes you nothing, and certainly thy never had to put forth the effort to give us any non-Sony characters OR give us any DLC characters. They would've been justified to give us 20 Sony-owned peeps and stop there. But they keep going that extra mile, and now we have fans with serious Entitlement issues.

In that case, Sony aren't entitled to my money. Nor some 2nd grade, incompetent developers and white knights like you.
---
EA: "Our customers enjoy and embrace micro-transactions."
Kim Jung Un: "Our citizens love living here in North Korea."
#4CrabhammarPosted 3/2/2013 10:02:27 PM
diebuster2 posted...
GradyHoover posted...

In that case, Sony aren't entitled to my money. Nor some 2nd grade, incompetent developers and white knights like you.

bam

/topic
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamSamoas
#5GradyHoover(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:06:20 PM
diebuster2 posted...

I'm sure they're really upset that they aren't paying Activision thousands of bucks in licensing fees to get your 60 bones at retail.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#6blazin640Posted 3/2/2013 10:16:48 PM
GradyHoover posted...
diebuster2 posted...

I'm sure they're really upset that they aren't paying Activision thousands of bucks in licensing fees to get your 60 bones at retail.

finished. This argument is over lol.
---
There goes my free time